Twelve| Please, Yoongi

Hobi walked into his room and closed the door behind him. He heard the shower on in the bathroom, but as soon as he turned to leave out the door opened and Yoongi came out of the door naked reaching for something on the bed. Hobi saw everything from the joystick to the bun and yelped. He wanted to cover his eyes but forgot how. Suga covered himself placing his hands over his privates. He grabbed what he initially came out of the bathroom for off the bed, and ran back in. Hobi was feeling lightheaded.

He walked out with his hand over his head and flopped on the couch. "I saw him naked. I saw him naked. He probably thinks I am a perv, but I saw him naked." He was in mixed emotions, so he closed his eyes and rested his head. "Just act normal when he comes out." He coached himself. He took the remote and turned on the tv, he did not care what was on, he just cared that Oh my god, I saw him naked. Please don't be too awkward.

About 20 minutes later he heard the bedroom door open, and Yoongi stepped out dressed in grey sweat shorts and a short-sleeved tee. He walked directly over to Hobi, who became as stiff as a board.

"Aish, sorry," He said. Hobi was confused.

"Wait, why are you apologizing?" Hobi asked.

"I could have covered myself before coming out of the bathroom. This is your apartment, and I am becoming too comfortable after just 4 days. So, I am sorry."

"No, no. It is okay, I told you to get comfortable. Also, this is your dad's building technically. The only reason I am in here is because our siblings have my parent's beach villa loft. This place is technically. . . yours" Hobi rambled.

"No, this is your space." Yoongi walked towards the kitchen. "Are you hungry?" Hobi actually was hungry so he answered Yoongi in the affirmative. "Good. Well I made ramen and I can fry you up the rest of the pork." He began to work as Hobi watched him from the couch.

"Th-Thank you. You are so kind. And you cook amazingly." Suga has been cooking for Hobi since he got there.

"I will be going to stay with Jimin in the loft." He and Jin still were not getting along after their fight. He has not gone back to the apartment with Jin and Joonie. In fact, he does not believe that he had spoken to Jin since. Hobi believed that Yoongi should mend his relationship with Jin quickly, but Hobi did not want Yoongi to leave. He actually really enjoyed his company, however quaint. He also thought that Yoongi and Jin would be better suited to speak, fix, and move forward with their relationship if Yoongi lived next door to his brother.

"No."

"What?" Yoongi replied.

"You should stay here. You could stay here."

"Hobi-"

"No, Yoongi. You will have more space to move around here than over there. I know I have a one bedroom, but we can make it work. Plus, three is a crowd and four is a stampede." He watched as Yoongi turned to him from his food. "Plus, everyone has someone that they live with and it is actually a little lonely . . Alone here." He looked down at the floor. "It is comforting having someone here with me."

Hoseok could not believe he spilled this piece of his heart, but he wanted to be honest. Yoongi listened and was quiet for a moment. He nodded his head.

"Okay. I will stay here." He smiled and turned back to his cooking. "For you."

"Thank you. And you can sleep wherever you want. Couch, floor-"

"Bed?" Yoongi questioned, smirking. Hoseok did not even realize the humor in his voice.

"If you want the bed you can have it, I'll make myself comfortable here-"

"Bed with you in it?" Yoongi added. Then Hobi caught on. He blushed and Yoongi noticed. He flashed a gummy smile at Hobi and his face turned even more crimson, if that was even possible.

~~~~~

The next morning, they went off on their separate activities. Hobi went to his dance studio and Yoongi went to his job at the record label where he produces, usually after class. Today he did not have class, however, so he went straight there. On his way to Hobi's car, he saw his brother walking out the door and taking out the trash. Then, Jin looked at him, looking at him. Yoongi rolled his eyes and opened the door to retrieve what he wanted from the vehicle.

"Yoongi." Jin had walked over from his trash. "We should talk."

Yoongi did not even look at his brother, but instead rolled his eyes again, turned and walked towards Hobi's door.

"Listen to me," Jin yelled. Yoongi continued, until Jin froze him. Yoongi, still having his consciousness, which his brother did on purpose, scowled and tried to unfreeze himself, but Jin's time casting was way more advanced than Yoongi's – age and practice, which Yoongi did not do much of.

"We need to set aside our differences. I would like to squash this permanently, but if temporary works for you then so be it. I talked to Mom and Dad. They told me some bad news. By the way, I know you hate when I use time casting on you, but you know this is the only way you would listen. Mom told me that there is a coven that is beginning to mess with ours. We all have to be contentious of other vampires not in our coven." Jin watched as Hoseok walked out of the house and Hobi immediately looked at what was going on between the brothers, questionably.

"Hobi. You should hear this, too." Jin said, unfreezing Yoongi. "Please, Yoongi."

"I am listening. You just told me we are in some kind of danger, I am not stupid. I am listening, Jin." He snapped.

"You really think –" Jin started to raise his voice.

"Guys, stop fighting!!" Hoseok yelled, "Jin, focus and tell us what is going on. Yoongi, hush."

"Okay. There is a coven that has infiltrated ours and back home they are trying to deal with it. They said however to keep watch and be very careful because of targeted attacks."

"Have we told the younger siblings?" Asked Suga.

"I am heading over there after work, but I gave Jimin and Tae both a call this morning," Jin replied.

"What kind of attacks, Jin?" Hobi asked, unconsciously moving closer to Yoongi.

"Beatings and abuse. They are also trying to steal something from us, but my parents did not give me too many details. I will have to call them, and you should contact your family also so they can inform us more on what is going on. Namjoon called home and his dad was the one who informed us on the attempts of security breach. You both need to be careful. Now is not the time to be reckless."

"Is that hinted at me," Yoongi rolled his eyes. Hobi shushed him.

"Actually, both of you. Hoseok, keep and eye out at your studio. Make sure Felix is protected, also. Let him know he and Yeonjun are to stay with me and Namjoon per the request of their parents. Your aunt and uncle made that clear. Hoseok, also, can you let Yoongi stay for a while?"

"Already taken care of," Yoongi replied, Hoseok blushed at the comment. Jin raised an eyebrow. Something to explore later.

"Well, alright. You all have a good and safe day. Be careful."

"We will." Hobi and Yoongi say in unison.

"Love you, Yoonki," Jin said, before returning inside.