Seventeen| Please, Can I Take A Shower

Jimin sat in his car holding his stomach. Mr. Choi had walked him to his car and placed him inside. The audacity. He was still drowsy from the drug and suppression potion that had been given to him, but he managed to drive home. Now, he just sat in the car and held his stomach and cried. He looked through the heavy rain, at his front door, not wanting to go in. He wanted to throw up. He did not want to tell those two what happened. He couldn't.

He tried to pep himself up before walking inside. He was still building up the courage and the energy to do it.

He walked into the house, but it was quiet. He walked up the stairs and saw Tae and Kookie sleeping in Jungkook's room. Jimin went straight to his own bathroom and turned on the shower. He burst out crying, sobbing harder than the water spraying from the shower head. Harder than the rain outside. He wept. Mr. Choi had raped him for 3 hours. He did whatever he wanted to Minie. He tried to fight him off as best he could, but the drugs sunk him deeper and deeper, but they never fully made him black out. He was present the whole time. He replayed and replayed the events of that afternoon over and over in his head.

Jimin pounded his fist on the sink and cried.

"Jimin?" He heard a voice behind him. It caught him by surprise, but he turned around because he could not hide the fact that he was crying. He was crying too hard. Taehyung looked at him, his own face showed grief because he felt everything Jimin was feeling right now. "Jimin what happened?" Tae said reaching  to grab him. "Jimin!" All Jimin did was shake his head and cry more. "Baby. Baby, what happened?"

"I just want to take a shower. I just want to take a shower," He kept repeating with tears streaming down his face. Tae hugged him and rocked him as he sat on the bathroom floor.

"Please, you have to tell me what happened. I cannot help you if you don't tell me," Tae said. Jimin's emotions were overwhelming to Tae through his touch.

"I don't want to talk about it," Jimin cried. "I just want to take a shower. Get him off me," Jimin began scratching at his own body.

"Him," Tae asked, surprised, "Who is him? Jimin." Jimin only cried. He really did not want to tell Tae what happened. He also knew that it would come out eventually. Just not right now. He did not feel like dealing with this Right Now. He threw his head back and wailed.

"I am going to call Suga and Jin," that was the only thing Tae could think of. He let go of Jimin and moved to Kook's room to get his phone. This only made Jimin cry more when he heard his older brother's voice on speaker.

Jin could hear Jimin crying in the background. He tried to talk to him to calm him down and inquire about what happened, but to no avail. He then told Tae that he would be right over.

Jimin hated that Tae called Jin. He hated that he was crying, that he was not stronger. He hated that Jin had to come to the house for him. All Jimin had to do was tell them what happened, but he couldn't get it out. Not right now.

They sat on the floor together until Jin arrived. He had a key to the house, so he and Suga walked inside and into the bathroom. "He has been like this since he got home from school." Tae relayed to them. "He is distraught and sad, hurt and he feels dirty."

"Feels dirty? Jimin are you hurt? Are you hurt at all?" Jin asked, hugging his younger brother. Jimin kept his hands over his eyes and cried.

"What could have happened?" Tae asked, tears starting to weld up in his eyes also. "He isn't telling me anything."

Yoongi looked on from the bathroom entrance, taking in the state of Jimin and processing Tae's words. Then it hit him. "Jimin, were you assaulted?" Jimin's pattern of crying intensified. Yoongi asked again. "Jiminie. Were you raped?"

"I just want to take a shower," Jimin cried as he tried to get up.

Jin's eyes flew open wider. Tae grabbed Jimin's hands which were in his own lap. "You were raped? Jimin, Please!"

"YES!" Jimin screamed. There were too many people asking him questions. He just wanted to wash everything off of him and be alone. He gave in today. Again, he felt like. "Yes," he sobbed falling deeper into Jin's chest. "Please, can I take a shower?"

"No," Yoongi said.

"We need to take you to a hospital. You need a rape kit," Jin said, still processing the events. "Who did this, Jimin?" he asked. Jimin did not respond. Jimin felt like he was being forced to do something against his will AGAIN. "Please tell us who did this to you."

"I need to take a shower."

"Let's get him to a hospital. Yoongi, Taehyung. Help me get him into the car," Jin instructed. They rushed him out the door, Jin practically carrying Jimin who was breaking down the whole way to the hospital. Jimin once again had no control of the situation. The rape and this hospital trip were two separate circumstances, but in the moment Jimin could not see this. He was not thinking clearly. They would not let him take a shower.

~~~~~~

"Yes, mom. He is back home." Yoongi sat at the kitchen table in Jimin's house He looked at the couch as Kook looked back at him. Kook had woken up by the time the 4 men returned from the hospital visit. Jimin was now tucked into his bed and Jin was helping tend to him. "No, mom. He still did not tell us who hurt him." There was another few moments of silence as his mother spoke. "I believe he is still in shock. He will tell us. He is going to tell us. We can get it out of him." More silence. "Sensitive around his butt. A few bruises on his neck and chest. They collected semen samples." More silence. "Okay. Will do. I love you, too. Bye." He hung up his phone. He exhaled and placed his head on the table.

"Um, Yoongi?" Jungkook asked from the couch.

"Yeah," he said with his head still on the table.

"This was two attacks. Do you think that this has anything to do with the lesser faction?"

Yoongi inhaled and exhaled again. "Yeah. Maybe. We aren't going to know until he tells us what happened and who did this."

"And he isn't telling us because of shock?" Kook asked.

"Yes, Kookie. I believe that is what the doctor said at the hospital. We need him to talk. Until then, we all are not to go anywhere alone. Our parents agreed to that. Also, travel outside only when necessary just to take precautions. You understand?"

"Yeah." The two went silent as the wind howled outside. "Yoongi? Do you know why this stuff is happening? Are they planning some kind of uprising?"

"You're convinced that it was the lesser faction?" Yoongi asked lifting his head. Jungkook nodded at Yoongi. "Good, because I do, too. This was not an isolated event, even if Jimin is hot in the pants and sleeps around a lot." He got up and walked towards the couch to sit next to Jungkook, saying "First Felix and now this. We are going to get to the bottom of this, Our Coven, the other Pure Blood Covens, we all will."

Kook thought to himself and he knew that Jimin did sleep around a lot, though he had not seen it at all since Tae binded with him. The thought if it being one of Jimin's crazy ex fuck buddies who was obsessed with him did cross Kook's mind. However, Jimin has managed to protect himself from them all these years. This, this situation was different. More insidious.

"Tae was already weary of us going out. This will exacerbate it, and to be honest, I am not mad. I agree with him."