Nineteen| You Will Fuck Me Up Worse

Jin had left their house about an hour ago. He made sure that Jimin was somewhat stable, and went to complete his errands for the day. He had made breakfast for Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook before he left. There was a gray overcast that threatened more rain in the next few minutes. Jimin was curled in a ball in his bed, and Tae and Kook were on both of his sides. He did not want to talk about his experience, but he was talking to them, so that was a step forward.

Tae, being the supportive boyfriend that he was, tried to keep his acheing urges at bay, but it was hard. He was hot to the touch and Jimin could feel it. He did not think it was fair for Tae to have to hold himself back when he had nothing to do with Jimin's current situation. He also knew that Tae was not going to push sex on him, especially now.

Tae could have had Koo fulfill his needs, but he decided that tending to Jimin was more important.

Jimin did not see it that way. He rose up from in between those two, sitting with his back straight as he said, "Make me forget about him."

Tae and Kook looked at him with questioning expressions. "What do you mean?" Tae asked, sitting up with him in the bed.

"I need you two to have sex with me, now. Make me forget all about him. Please."

It took a moment for Tae to process, Kook did not process it at all. He watched the older two. Then Tae asked, cautiously, "Are you sure? You know I can be rough, and I do not want to hurt you, Minie."

"It is you, Tae, so I don't care," Jimin said monotone. "Take your clothes off, Bunny." Kookie looked over at Tae, questioning, and Tae just nodded at him. He began to undress. Jimin, also. Jimin pushed Kookie on his back, spread Kook's legs open and climbed in between. Tae, getting aroused was still hesitant, so he stood still, against all of his aching instincts. "So you're not going to do anything? Don't treat me like some charity case, Tae."

"I am not, I am just being conscientious of your . . .mental," Tae defended.

"You will fuck me up worse if you treat me like a victim." Minie pulled Kookie up. "Get behind him," he instructed Tae. Tae did. Jimin grabbed the lube and tossed it to Tae, who caught it, bent Kookie forward on his hands and knees and got to work on Kookie's butt. The youngest moaned at the intrusion, Tae's cold fingers entering him as he leaned forward. Jimin placed his penis in his mouth. They began to move in sync, Tae's fingers and Jimin's hips.

Next thing Kook felt was his mouth empty and his butt filled with Tae's member, but he did not push it all the way in. Jimin pushed Kook upright and Kook was on his knees and toes now. Jimin slid under him and positioned his member right next to Tae's member right under Kook's hole. Kookie did not realize what was going on until it was too late. They sat him down, Jimin in front of Kook and Tae behind Kook, and he yelled when both of them entered his butt at the same time. "Ahhhh, shiii. Uhhhgh." He threw his head back.

They moved in and out of him, both had passion behind him for various reasons, and Kook was in a daze. I really let these two do whatever they want to me.

They worked for a while, unholy sounds escaping all of them. Then Jimin licked Kookie's neck and began to suck at it, making a little hickie. Tae did the same on the other side of Kook's neck. They did this for a few seconds. Then,

"Owwwwaahhhh!!!" Kook felt a prick and then his neck burning where Jimin's lips were. Suddenly a shock of electric euphoria shot through him, the butterflies fluttering in his stomach had nothing to do with this. Then, he felt a prick on the other side of his neck. Kook was shaking and moaning violently at this point, and the two older vampires were still thrusting up inside of him. He came, but that did not matter, because he was still very erect. The euphoria . . . They had to hold him up. The feeling Kook felt was something he could not put in words. He was sure he had ascended . . .

They continued this until Jimin and Tae released inside of him.

They just held him and his limp body. Jimin saw the prick marks and the blood that ran down the sides of Kook's neck and shoulders. He saw the blood on Tae's mouth and knew that his face looked similar. Minie looked back down at Jungkook who miraculously was looking up at him, just blinking now. Kook's eyes moved from Jimin to Tae, and kept moving back and forth.

He was theirs now. They could feel him and everything he was feeling. They could feel his heartbeat, blood flow, sense him.

I'm dreaming.

"I'm dreaming," Kookie said between pants.

"I love you, Koo," Tae said staring down at him and smiling with red fangs, teeth and lips. Kook's body hadn't had time to process what had happened, but butterflies still made his stomach do a thing at those words.

"I love you, too, Tete." Kook said, still panting. Tete. His neck ached. He couldn't believe what was happening. What had happened.

"I love you, Jiminie," Tae said grabbing at Jimin and pulling him closer into a kiss. They smeared Kook's blood when they did.

"I love you, Tae." Jimin replied. Kookie looked up at Jimin, Jimin. The one who he could barely speak words to. The one who he thought did not give a damn about him. "Bunny," Jimin said as he eye smiled, a drop of blood falling from his mouth to his thigh. Kook smiled showing his teeth. "I love you."

"I love you, Jiminieminie."

"Kook, you owe us something," Tae said as he crawled and hovered over the tired Kookie. Jungkook looked at him with sleepy eyes. "Don't go to sleep yet, Koo." Jimin climbed behind Tae.

"I want you to bite me right here, Bunny."

Kookie looked down to where Jimin pointed, then back up to meet their gazes. He was not getting any sleep.

~~~~~~

Jimin felt one thousand times better. Being with his two boyfriends, his two loves, it soothed the pain from his assault earlier. The fact that they were all binded now, put him more at ease. He could feel them both now. He had free dominion with their bodies and they his. All he had to do was ask.