Thirty Three| Everyone's Sacrifice

Two weeks later.

"Hello?" Jin answered his phone.

"Good news!" his dad's voice boomed from the other end of the phone. The Pure Blood covens have busted 3 large trafficking ring houses run by the lesser factions, and among the people arrested at the locations was Li Choi, who is now also awaiting trial for rape on top of the trafficking charges. Also, one of the CEOs at Yoongi and Namjoon's job was taken with them, and he is being charged with kidnapping of Yeonjun, attempted kidnapping of Yoongi, and assault for drugging him, on top of the charges in the trafficking ring."

"Dad, this is awesome," Jin chimed on the phone.

"It is the hard work, the teamwork. Everyone's sacrifice and Yeonjun's bravery," Minjin said.

"How are we looking on Felix's assault?"

"We still have to locate one of the boys, but the other two, one being Do Yeon, are being held in custody. So much for their future." His dad informed. Then, he said in a less excited voice, "However, this has opened a large can of worms."

"What do you mean, Dad?" Jin asked, eyebrow raised.

"The rabbit hole goes deeper than we thought. I am afraid there is way more trafficking than we expected, of humans and vampires alike. I hate to say it, but I believe this recent bust might have tipped off the rest of the traffickers. They have been quiet, and our leads are becoming cold."

"So, what does that mean?" Jin asked Minjin.

"We have a lot of work ahead of us is what that means, son."

"So what about the lesser faction? What are we going do about the attacks?" he asked, regarding the issue that started everything.

"The attacks came from only one lesser faction. No others have been implicated in their actions. It has been decided that we will take back the magic that we have given them. They will no longer have a source of magic."

Jin imagined the consequences. Magicless vampires roaming around. He hoped that they did not turn even more violent than they already were. "Dad, they are going to be a rogue faction. Also, they still have access to potions."

"You need magic for the majority of potions and spells to work, Jin," His father informed. "Anyways, the covens have enough evidence against them to take it away in the coven trial. Do not worry."

"Dad, this is amazing." Jin gleamed. He still had his doubts, but for now he will accept this win. "Finally, finally this can all end and we can live in peace again."

"Of course, we are still going to be cautious, right," His dad questioned.

"Yes, except now we won't have to be looking over our shoulders as much," Jin said, as he threw the potion suppressing Felix's teleportation in the trash.

~~~~~~~~

His mother hung up the phone, just as he laid his head on the bathroom floor. She just informed him that his teacher was caught. He was happy about that and relieved that he will get the justice that he deserved. That happiness was pushed to the side when he suddenly had a wave of heat wash over him. Jimin stared up at the ceiling in his bathroom. He was burning up.

Tae burst in the bathroom, sensing the needy Minie. Jimin looked up at him. "I'm hot, Tae."

Tae smiled a boxy smile down at him. "Yes, you are."

Suddenly, his clothes began to come off his body, first his shirt unbuttoned itself, then his pants and underwear came off.

"Thank you, Jungkook," Tae said looking at the naked mass of Minie on the floor. The bathtub began to run water and the bubble bath poured itself in the tub. Tae grabbed towels and knelt on the floor next to Jimin. "We want you to enjoy a nice bath." In floated a tray of chocolate covered strawberries, cut up fruit and a glass of red wine. Tae lifted Jimin up, he was hot to the touch, and placed him inside the bubble bath. He dimmed the light and left the bathroom, closing the door behind him.