Twenty Nine| Understand What I Am Doing

Jin watched his brother sleeping in the bed. His fever was going down. Thank goodness. "Yoonki." He whispered. "I am so sorry this happened to you."

Hoseok and Namjoon walked into the room. "How is he holding up?" asked Namjoon, leaning against the door post.

"Whatever the last potion was you two gave him is making his fever break," Jin said, turning to them.

"The red viper antidote. If this is the case, he should be waking up soon. Whoever gave him the poison did not want him to die, only to remain unconscious for a period of time," Namjoon relayed.

"I wonder why," said Jin. He praised the two men for their quick work.

"It was actually Hobi who found the antidote." Namjoon gave his credit. "Now we need to monitor his symptoms and make sure his fever goes away completely. I may have an idea as to why the poisoner wanted Yoongi to eventually wake up," Namjoon said, solemn. "It is to traffic him. That is where Yeonjun is, in a sex trafficking house."

Jin's heart almost stopped. "What the fuck?"

"Yeah, and believe it or not that is the good news," Namjoon said sarcastically.

"Well, what could possibly be the bad news?" Hobi asked, his concern for his younger cousin growing. What could possibly be worse than being sex trafficked?

"Yeonjun is there willingly," said Namjoon. Jin choked on air.

"W- What?" asked Jin. He could not believe his ears. He then simply asked, "Why?"

"He thinks this will be a good opportunity for him to 'snoop around' and 'get more information' on the trafficking ring. I know this wouldn't be bad for a professional, but he is a high schooler." Namjoon said.

Jin simply put his head in his hand thinking. Hoseok asked, "How do you know this?"

"He just teleported back and told us about 30 minutes ago. He said he would check in every 3 or 4 or something hours. Then he left."

"We need to stop him," Hoseok then turned to Jin, "What is that stuff you are pumping Felix up with?"

"That's what I said," Namjoon chimed.

Cough. Cough. . cough. . .

All three of the men turned to look at Yoongi, who was beginning to open his eyes. Hoseok ran to his side. "Yoongi, hey we are here." Yoongi adjusted his eyes to the light. He then tried to sit up.

"No, take your time, Yoonki," Jin instructed. "Lie down."

"What's going on?" Yoongi asked in a raspy voice, allowing himself to fall back into the pillows. "What happened?"

"You were drugged, " said Hobi, petting his hair. "Well, poisoned. Both."

"Fuck." Was all Yoongi said. He closed his eyes and placed his own hand on his head. He waited a few seconds, then spoke again. "Where is Yeonjun?"

The three others looked at each other, not sure if they should relay the information to him now. Jin nodded to the other two, then said, "He is a willing participant in a trafficking ring. From what I am gathering, someone must have drugged you intending for you to be in that ring, instead of him."

"Yeah, he said that he teleported you back but couldn't get himself back in time, so he allowed the men to just take him. Then, instead of just coming home, he stayed in their custody and is attempting to play fucking inspector gadget," Namjoon said. He was becoming angry again.

Yoongi exhaled as he placed his hand on his temple. "My head. . ."

Hobi was at his side. "Don't you worry about it. We will handle it." They continued to ask him questions and monitor his symptoms.