Eighteen| I Think You Owe Me An Apology

Jin decided to stay at Jimin's place. Yoongi returned home to Hoseok's apartment. Once inside, he went to Hoseok's room and tried to open the door. It was locked.

"Hobi, I have to use the bathroom. Let me in, please." Yoongi waited but there was no response. He could however hear the bed shifting on the other side of the door. Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Hoseok! Please." He had forgotten about his cousin's visit earlier, and that it may have made Hoseok jealous. Ahh. He had not realized how everything looked until he had seen Hobi's face, and he could have easily said that TaeJi was his cousin, but he liked a jealous Hobi, but only for a little while. Also, it confirmed what Suga has suspected. Hoseok had a crush on him. Now, however, the fun was over. "I have to really pee, I know you are in there. Please, it has been a long day. I just want to pee and lie down, preferably next to you. And not TaeJi."

The door swung open.

"How dare you, you fuck some girl in my bed. Bring her in my room and let her use my bathroom?" Hobi yelled, his eyes were puffy and he looked like he did not get rest.

"She had to pee," Yoongi said pushing past him as the door opened. He walked towards the bathroom and Hoseok followed.

"She could have pissed on the floor for all I care. Do you know how disrespectful and inconsiderate it is . . ." He went off as Yoongi proceeded to whip out his penis and take a piss in the toilet. Hoseok looked back and forth from his face to his crotch as he kept fussing, too angry for his mind to properly comprehend what he was looking at. "I don't want you or her . . j-juices all over my sheets. Let alone – are you listening to me? Hey, hey-"

Yoongi cut him off. "I am happy you met TaeJi. I really want you to get to know my family members. And I would be disappointed if I were fucking my cousin, also. That is really nasty." Yoongi was calm as he spoke.

Hoseok's face turned red as he brought his hand up to his mouth. He did not know how to respond. He was so embarrassed, he wished he could just shrivel up and disappear in that moment. "C-cousin?"

Yoongi stroked his penis as the last few drops of pee fell out. Hobi's face turned a deeper shade as he realized that he was in the bathroom with Yoongi who had his pants down.

"I am so sorry, of accusing you-"

"Sorry?" Yoongi asked as he raised an eyebrow and stuck his tongue out his mouth.

"I'll go." Hoseok said backing up through he doorway.

"No, you come here," Yoongi motioned with his finger.

"Ww – w wha-" Hobi stuttered.

"Come here, Hoseok," Yoongi said rolling his eyes. Hoseok went, but was still stuttering 'what'. Yoongi flushed the toilet, closed the lid and sat Hobi on the toilet. He stood over him, pants still down. It was in Hobi's face now.

"You were rude when my cousin was here. I think you owe me an apology."

Hobi looked in Yoongi's eyes, not knowing what to do. He managed to start saying, "I am sorry. I-"

"No, Hoseok." Yoongi placed his hand in Hoseok's hair and began to tussle it a little. "Apologize with your mouth, but do not use any words." Hoseok looked up at Yoongi, eyes wide and mouth ajar. Yoongi's face was serious as he peered back down at Hobi. Hoseok looked back down at the crotch in his face and gave one final 'Whaa-' as the tip of Yoongi's member met his pink cold lips, then his wet tongue, then his tight throat.

~~~~   

Hoseok's face was smushed into the mattrass as Yoongi pounded him doggy style. He still was in disbelief at what was happening, that Yoongi, YOONGI, had his hands on his hips, that Yoongi had eaten him out, that now Yoongi was making Hobi moan awful noises with every thrust, that every move sent Hobi over the edge a little bit more each time.

It hurt. He was not used to being a bottom, but Yoongi made it clear that he was not. So...

So Hobi grabbed at his sheets on the bed to steady himself and help fight the pain in his butt, called out Yoongi's name because his prostate was currently being abused. He tried to grab at his own member, but when Yoongi saw, he took it instead and held it tight, stroking in unison with his own thrusts into Hobi. Hoseok was in bliss and agony. Releasing a few moments later in Yoongi's hand and on the mattrass and bed sheet, only to have his crush start up again a few minutes later for round two.

He had a lot of apologizing to do.