Twenty Seven | He Wasn't Comfortable

Hoseok heard a thud behind him.

Yoongi's still body was behind him on the floor in his living room. Hoseok went over to him and immediately noticed that something was wrong. He turned him over "Yoongi?" No response. He shook him, "Yoongi?!" He ran out of his house to Jin and Namjoon's door and banged on the door in the rain. "Help!!! HELP!!!! Jin!!" He banged on the door. Namjoon swung the door open, Hoseok was hysterical at this point, so much so that Namjoon could feel it.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked. Hobi grabbing on to him, pulling him towards the other section of the duplex. Jin popped up behind them soon after, following Hobi dragging Namjoon. They entered Hobi's side and they saw Yoongi on the floor.

"Something is wrong with Yoongi; he is not responding," Hobi managed to spurt out through his hysteria.

"What happened? Why is he on the floor?" Namjoon asked. They went over to him.

"Yeonjun went to go check on him after Felix got the threatening text message. Instead of me going he decided to teleport there to his office. He said that he never transported anybody else with him before, so he would not take me with him. Then after he left he told me that he would drive back with Yoongi, but Yoongi ended up here. . ." Then it hit Hobi, "Where is my cousin?"

"Where is w- Yeonjun? Did he not teleport back?" Jin asked, his own anxiety raising even higher than the previous weeks, after event after event.

"No." Hobi realizing that something really really wrong might have happened with this whole night. "No, he said that he had never transported anyone before, and that he wasn't comfortable, but Yoongi ended up here," Hobi said between breaths. "No, no, no. . . I told him. I told him not to go without me." Hobi's mental stability was on a decline.

"We need to find him," said Jin. His head was hurting. Where are Junnie?

Namjoon said from the floor beside Yoongi, "It looks like he was poisoned. I read up on this before, his vital signs and symptoms are matching up with a few poisons that come to mind. I just have to see which antidote to give him, where to get the ingredients. It is a quick fix, but it may be hard to determine what to give him."

"Give him everything. We have to work fast with potions," Jin rubbed his temples. When will this end?  "Go get started on Yoongi. I will get started looking for Yeonjun." He needed to consult with a teleporter to try to figure out where to even start to look for Yeonjun.

Namjoon and Hobi carried Yoongi to Hoseok's room and placed him in the bed. "I need my computer. I can't just give him everything, because different ingredients in different antidotes interact negatively with each other. I will be right back, Hoseok. Make sure to keep him on his side," Namjoon instructed. Hoseok listened to the instructions and turned Yoongi on his side. He was colder than his normal temperature.

"He is cold Namjoon," Hoseok unconsciously said.

"He may be like that due to the poison. I will have to work fast. Get on your computer, too, and start looking up Red Guise antidotes. You need to help me, Hoseok." Namjoon knew that his friend was worried about Yoongi. They announced their relationship a few weeks ago and Namjoon could see how much they loved each other. This was an unfortunate event that happened in their relationship. He had confidence that they will get through it, but for now Hoseok had to be a team player. "You need to help me if you want Yoongi to get better." He left to go next door to get his computer.

Hoseok could feel Namjoon's emotions, the sorrow that he felt for him, the panic and urgency, the frustration to save Yoongi, the exhaustion. His cousin and his boyfriend were in danger. His friend had been raped. His other cousin jumped. He knew that Namjoon and Jin were true friends and leaders throughout all of this. All he wanted to do was hug Yoongi, make sure that he knew that he was here beside him, but Namjoon was right. He had to help save his man. He and Namjoon knew that what Hobi wanted most was for Yoongi and Yeonjun to be okay. He placed Yoongi in the bed, placed a pillow under his head and a blanket over him, then he grabbed his computer and got to work.