Twenty| I Don't Know If I Want That

Yeonjun sat on the couch in Jin's living room. He had put on the show The Silent Sea and was watching intently. He had not noticed when Felix had sat beside him on the couch. The boy had limped down the stairs, his leg was still in pain, and he did not remember the last few days.

"Felix, hey, how are you? You know you aren't supposed to be walking on that leg. Jin told me to make sure you stay in bed." Yeonjun said.

"Horrible. You know my powers aren't working. I don't know what to do, Yeon. I feel like I should be freaking out more, but I am so exhausted. It took me like 15 minutes to get down the stairs. Should I tell mom? Will I get in trouble?" Felix asked.

"Felix," Yeonjun turned to his scared younger brother. "Why on earth would you get into trouble if you were the one attacked, and if, hypothetically, you were the one who lost your powers." Felix sat back on the couch, he had to think a bit about what he had said, but his mind was also going a mile a minute. Yeonjun could see his brother's mind beginning to panic more. "Jin. Jin gave you a potion to suppress your powers so you can't use them while you are hurt. Also, there have been attacks on people in Pure Blood covens, including ours." This reminded Yeonjun. "Do you remember what happened to you the evening you were attacked?"

Felix looked at his brother. "I was attacked?"

"Yes, you don't remember who did it?" This concerned Yeonjun. "Namjoon!!" he called down the hallway. Namjoon walked from the back, book in hand.

"Felix?! You're awake. How are you?" Namjoon asked.

"Um, fine. My leg hurts. My head hurts. My stomach hurts. I hurt. And I don't remember that I was attacked." Felix was beginning to get scared.

"At school. Hoseok and Jimin said that you went in to get something from your locker but didn't return for a while. When they went in to look for you, they found you passed out in a classroom closet with a broken leg." He sat on the single couch across from the boys. "You don't remember that?"

Felix's lip began to quiver. "No," he said in a small voice. Tears began to fall down his cheeks.

"Don't cry. We will figure out who did this. Let me call Jin." He took out his phone and dialed. Jin answered, he was leaving work and instead of going to the store, he said that he would instead return home shortly.

Namjoon exhaled and placed his hand on his temples. "We have to figure out who is behind your attack and Jimin's attack. The only difference is that Jimin actually knows who his attacker is, he just won't tell us. Yours is a tiny bit more concerning at the moment, because we do not know who did it. We were hoping you would tell us when you woke up."

"Sorry," Felix said in a tiny voice.

"It is okay," Joonie shot his dimples at Felix. "You just need to make sure to not move and don't put pressure on that leg. Also, we told your school about the attack and they claim that they are doing their own investigation. I actually should inform them that you do not remember who attacked you." With that, Joonie got up and called Felix's high school. Then he hung up the phone before they could answer. "Actually, let's see if the school gives us answers first. Felix, what is the last thing that you remember from that day?"

Felix looked up at Namjoon and his eyes widened with a confused look. He remembered going to school and the dance studio, but that was it. "I do not even remember going back to the school, only the dance studio. Then I woke up here and in Yoongi's bed."

"They must have been beating you in the head too to make you forget like this, or they hexed your mind," Yeonjun said.

Namjoon exhaled. "I do not know how he could forget something like this either."

"I mean, could they have hexed his mind? I am sure there is a way," Yeonjun stated. He was very concerned for his little brother even more than before.

"I do know of a few ways, spells to make people forget, but we don't know if it even was a spell. . ." Namjoon blinked as he thought, This is going to be harder than we thought. I should probably also check back with Jungkook to see if Jimin told him who assaulted him, yet.

~~~~~~~

His class was over at the dance studio, and all of his students had left for the evening. He could hear the other classes going on down the hall. Music and sounds of feet shuffling and voices. Hobi sat on the floor and looked at himself in the dance studio mirror.

He replayed the events of two nights ago over and over in his head. That was all he could think about. He pulled his shirt down to look at the hickies on his neck that his now boyfriend had given him.

The way Yoongi asked for Hoseok to be his was so sweet.

Two nights ago:

He had made him breakfast in the morning and gave it to Hoseok in bed. He sat next to him as he ate and just talked about what he had planned for the day. It was his usual schedule, and Hobi shared his own schedule.

"Well, you don't need to be on campus by yourself. We are supposed to have a buddy system. I will walk from my class and we can alternate cars each day. You drop me off at the record label and pick me up since I finish later than you. Gosh, but I still hate that you will be by yourself." Yoongi shook his head as he stared at the comforter and thought about commuting.

"Jimin will be there, and my brother or Jungkook or both will be attached to his side. I will be okay," Hoseok answered, attempting to reassure Yoongi that he could manage to be alone for a car ride after leaving a dance studio full of people.

"But Jimin's classes that he will begin to teach permanently will end a whole hour before yours. My boyfriend is going to be unprotected for a long time. I don't know if I want that-"

"Boyfriend?" Hobi's mouth was left ajar after he nearly choked on the orange juice he was drinking. Yoongi blushed at his own words. They actually slipped out, but he was kind of happy they did. He already saw Hobi as his boyfriend.

"If you want-"

"Yes. I am your boyfriend. I'm your boyfriend." Hoseok stammered out.

Yoongi leaned in for a kiss.

Present:

Hoseok looked at his phone on the floor. He picked it up and called Yoongi.

"Hey!" Yoongi greeted.

"Hey, I am about to leave here and head over there."

"Stay on the phone with me until you get here," Yoongi said. Hoseok did as he drove over to Yoongi's job. That was the compromise, they would call when Hobi had to pick him up. The ride to the record label was full of small talk and banter.

Yoongi got in the car soon after Hoseok pulled up. He gave Hobi a kiss. "You are burning up, Hobi." Then Yoongi's eyes squinted as Hobi's eyes grew wide. Hoseok and Yoongi had the same thought at the same time, and Hobi could feel the amusement and arousal stirring up in his boyfriend.

"Acheings? I see." Yoongi said as he turned towards the road, his gummy smile making an entrance and his tongue hang out of his mouth. "Okay."

The butterflies in Hobi's stomach were having a party as his brain took him to the pits thinking of all the things his body would have to endure under Yoongi's care.

😊 Feel free to vote, comment and share and save it to your reading lists 😊