Six| You Need To Calm Down, Bunny

He was exhausted and it was about 3:30 when he actually climbed into the king bed. As strange as it was, the room already began to smell like Jimin. The older had took a shower as soon as they got there, he had walked into the room that Tae had with wet hair and clothes sticking to his damp skin a bit. His bare and a little red, from scrubbing, face was so beautiful. The gathering in Tae's room had ended when he too announced that he was about to have a shower. Jimin headed to the kitchen to make a late night snack. Kook headed to the room to wash his face, brush his teeth and pee. 

He looked at himself in the mirror and he looked flushed. He felt his own skin and it was generating a lot of heat. He felt it when he held himself to pee. His groin area was actually beginning to ache. It was irritating him, but whenever he rubbed or tugged at it, butterflies would rush to his pit. He did not know how this night would go sleeping next to Jimin.

That is why when he woke up the next morning and felt a body nestling its face in his neck, an arm around his chest and a leg intertwined with his, he nearly had a heart attack. He began breathing really really fast and eventually started hyperventilating. Kook did not expect the hyperventilation, he honestly thought that he would have caught his breath after the first minute, but he did not. It was so bad to the point where he had to sit up, moving away from Jimin, trying to make it better, but instead it made him dizzy.

"Jungkook," he could hear Jimin say behind him, groggy. He could not respond to him, because he did not understand what his body was doing. "JUNGKOOK! Calm down. Please." He placed his hand on Kookie back and rubbed up and down, trying to sooth him.

Kookie looked down at his pants and he had a boner, and he was embarrassed to where he almost passed out. Next thing he knew he couldn't move. He was frozen. Jimin's face was the next thing he saw in front of him. "Jungkook, you need to calm down, bunny. I believe your acheing is in full effect." He looked down at Jungkook's dick, straight as a board. "Yeah. TAE!!" As Jimin unfroze Kookie, Taehyung rushed into the room with his shirt off and boxers that were real tight. Kookie took one look and went weak into Jimin's arms. "Come here, come do your feelings thing. He is like fire in my arms."

Tae rushed to the bed and placed his hands on Kookie's bare stomach skin. He sent CALM towards his struggling friend, and after a minute the younger began to focus his eyes.

"Koo, just relax. Relax. You are confused and disoriented," Tae said, massaging the boy's temple. Jimin sat to the side of him, holding a pillow in his lap.

"What was that?" Kookie asked, able to stammer out a few words, but uber exhausted.

"The start of acheing," said Minie.

"Oh man, I don't like that," Kookie enjoyed the head rub. Tae's touch was electric on his skin. Kook closed his eyes and damn near moaned, which prompted Jimin to start massaging his shoulders.

"But you like this? Right?" Tae asked, moving his circled wider and pressing firmer on the boy's head. Kook unconsciously nodded, the boys guard down for a moment. Tae could feel that he was extremely horny. Keeping one hand on his temple, he reached down in between Koo's legs, just missing his penis, and nearly burned himself on Koo's skin. Jimin followed suit, but he began to rub Koo's inner thigh. Tae watched as Koo's fangs began to appear in his mouth.

"Too much, too soon," Jimin mouthed to Tae as he spotted the fangs. He motioned for Tae to stop, so they both took their hands off Kook. He unconsciously whispered, "No." on an exhale.

Kook wanted to think of ways to distract himself during this weird and trying time, but he was too distracted by the situation at hand. The only thing he could think of was the ocean.

"The ocean," he whispered.

"What?" asked Jimin.

"I need to get to the ocean," Kook said. He did not know how else to fill the void, but to get into water. A lot of water.