Thirty| Are You Ready

Hobi walked with Namjoon to the door, bidding him goodbye for the night. He closed the front door behind him, then walked back on to the room with Yoongi, who was under the blankets sleeping. He walked to the bed and scooted in. Yoongi nestled into his neck.

"You are supposed to be sleeping," Hoseok said quietly to him. Yoongi felt the vibration in his neck as Hobi spoke.

"I am." Yoongi said, and Hoseok chuckled.

"I was so worried about you, Yoongi," Hoseok confessed after a brief moment of silence.

"You were?" Yoongi said, it warmed him up inside. Hobi felt that emotion.

"I did not know what was happening with you, and Yeonjun. I was panicking, Yoongi. It was the worse feeling and I was trying not to hyperventilate the whole time you were out," Hoseok said. He was confessing his emotions and did not care if he seemed needy and emotional.

"There is one way where you can always feel me, even when I am far away," Yoongi stated as he wrapped his hands around Hobi's forearms pulling him closer. Hoseok caught his drift. Yongi leaned over and pressed lips over to Hoseok's neck and kissed.

"You want to bind?" Hoseok asked, he was surprised and honored at the same time. Binding was so taboo, but Hoseok did not realize how much he wanted to do it! Yoongi nodded his head yes. "But, Yoongi, we would have to be having sex in order to bind. I do not feel comfortable having sex with you now. You don't even have the energy." Yoongi knew that Hoseok was right. He was tired, cold and could barely get up from the bed.

"But do you want to bind when I get better? When I get more energy?" asked Yoongi. He was not going anywhere soon, so he could wait a day. Only a day though, that was all he could take.

"Yes. For your safety let's wait. Ughh. I wish we could do it right now," Hobi pouted, cursing his own caution.

"You are the one that is chickening out, worried that you will hurt me," Yoongi wanted to do it. And he wanted to DO IT.

Hoseok thought for a minute, looking at Yoongi and studying the features on his face. "What if I was on top this time?"

Yoongi raised his eyebrow. "Like, what do you mean? Like cowboy on the horse, or . . You are the horse?"

"Me the horse," Hoseok said quietly. "All you would have to do is relax and let me do majority of the work. I want to make you feel good this time; you just enjoy it." Hoseok could see the look of apprehension on Yoongi's face and he was about to decline Hoseok's offer. "It won't hurt much, and it will feel really good after a while." To help Yoongi along with his decision, Hobi already began to position himself on top of Yoongi. He had basically made the decision for him. He pulled Yoongi shirt over his head and began to pull his sweatpants down. He spread his legs. Yoongi did nothing to make an objection. Yoongi had never bottomed before, but for Hoseok, he would do anything.

Hoseok spread Yoongi's legs and began to rub his butthole.

"If it hurts too much, you will tell me right?" He asked Yoongi, whose eyes were now wide. He was not really comprehending what was happening at the current moment. He was bottoming?

He unconsciously nodded his head yes. While Hoseok was doing and saying other things, Yoongi stared up at the ceiling. He was bottoming?

"Stay relaxed, think of the soft pillows you are lying on now. . ." Hoseok was talking in a soothing voice, but Yoongi's mind . . . He was bottoming?

He felt a finger go inside of him and he immediately winced and tensed up. He recalled Hoseok telling him to calm down, and he tried. His stomach was being rubbed. More fingers. More wincing. Somehow, he was flipped on his stomach. More of Hoseok's fingers. I'm bottoming?