Four| You Would Tell Me Right

The dance studio was lively, and the class was finishing up their dance routine creation for their midsemester show. Jimin sat on the dance floor as Hobi talked a hole through his and Felix's head.

"He was there and he looked at the hose and said, 'sorry I broke it. I'll get you a new one'. So he has to get a new one for the whole duplex." He broke out in a dance, right around Minie on the floor. Felix rolled his eyes.

"Oh Hoseok," he said in a mocking tone and fluttered his eyes. "Let me buy you a hose, and then after that we can get married and live happily ever after and move into a big house on an island far away and you can fuck me until I die."

Hoseok rolled his eyes at the younger. "Don't you have high school or something. You are so vulgar." He proceeded to walk to the classroom door and motion for Felix to walk through it. Felix smiled at him and knelt down to hug Jimin.

"You wanted me to come over and help Kookie with his biology?"

"Yes, please. Tae told me he needed help and I couldn't think of anyone better," Jimin said and Felix blushed. "Skipped a whole grade and is in honors, I have always told you I was proud of you."

"Aww thanks, but why didn't you help him? You know way more than I do." Felix asked as Hobi came from behind to pick Felix up and drag him towards the door. He fought back, "Stop it before I tell Yoongi everything you said you want to do to him." With that Hobi gave his little cousin a threating look.

"You wouldn't you little-" but Felix tickled him in the side and that made Hobi hunch over.

"Bye Jimin. We'll talk later about a time to meet!" said Felix as he bounced out the door.

Hobi walked over to Jimin, "That kid."

"That's your little cousin. You say so much in front of him, what did you expect?"

"He did have a point. Why didn't you teach Jungkook biology yourself? You live together and you're great at it. He still acting shy towards you?" Hobi packed up his bag as he talked.

"Well, yeah, but now . . . since this morning, it is worse. Now it is towards Tae, also. Not shy, but very cold and snappy. He only spoke in short sentences. Wouldn't let Tae touch him and stuff."

Hobi waited for Jimin to go on, but he did not. "Well, we both know he is an empath, you know, it runs in the family, so what did he feel around Kook?"

Jimin got up and walked towards the doors of the studio. "Well, that's the thing. We have to figure it out. Tae says he felt that his heart was broken into a million pieces. Tae wants to try to figure out who this person is who broke his heart."

"And then what?" asked Hoseok, concerned about Kookie, the boy who is always so sweet to him whenever he visits their apartment.

"I don't know, we haven't gotten that far." Jimin paused at his car, turning to his friend.

"Why don't you offer to fuck his pain away? You know you would like to," Hobi laughed. Jimin punched him in the arm. "You do it for Tae all the time."

"Well, thanks for . . .that. And in return I shall extend my older brother to you. You have my blessing to stalk him. It is an even trade." Jimin rolled his eyes. "You know it is different with both of them, Tae and Kookie."

Hobi rolled his eyes and sighed. He placed his duffel on his car's roof as he fiddled for his keys. Not noticing the bag slipping off. "You need to tell them, both of them. Trust me." Hobi had seen how all three of the roommates interacted with each other. The way Tae smiles and gushes over Jimin, how Tae loves to cuddle and coddle Kookie, touching all over their bodies whenever he has the chance. How Jimin flirts with Tae, and makes sure he has everything he needs, and longs to touch Kookie and show him that he wants to do the same for him and he always makes small comments about how he wants to touch him. And Jungkook, how he melts in Tae's embrace and runs at his every beck, and how his big eyes follow Jimin whenever Jimin walks into the room. "It may just be worth your wild to tell them." The duffel bag slid off the car, but not before Jimin had time to freeze time and suspend it in midair. Both boys looked around to make sure no one noticed it.