Twenty Four| So What Do We Do Now

Mr. Minjin, Jin, Yeonjun's parents, Taehyung and Jimin walked into the duplex after being gone for 4 hours. Yeonjun was sitting on the couch when they arrived. He looked up and saw their faces, and they were mixed emotions, but none of them happy. Jimin and Tae were crying. Tae was holding on to Jimin, consoling him and himself.

"What's up? What is going on," Yeonjun asked.

"The police have a warrant out to arrest Li Choi the professor, however he is nowhere to be found," answered Mr. Minjin, he looked angry.

"But he is definitely fired," added Jin. "The school ensured us of that."

Yeonjun watched as his mother went to console Jimin and her nephew on the couch next to him.

"Well, can't they go look for him somewhere in his coven? I mean there is a really good possibility that he went back there," Yeonjun reasoned, his mind working to try to solve the solution, as it usually did.

"Possibly my second detective. I love it, my boy always thinking ahead," his dad said. "We have Pure Bloods in the lesser faction, scoping out the place, and they are already busy with other investigations that, I hate to say it, are more urgent than Jimin."

"How can something be more important than a rape, dad?" Yeon asked, not believing the words coming out of his father's mouth. How inconsiderate, but it was Minjin that answered.

"Jimin is still alive and is not currently under any hexes or spells that need to be undone. Felix's hex was a simple one, elementary whoever did it, and it was easily countered. Others require the hex-caster to take it off unless the people die. Unfortunately, the pureblood covens have many of those. Ours has the least, but we are working in unison with the others."

"Also, the coven leaders are trying to track down those responsible for our coven's systems crashing and trying to preserve our families' information, both private and public. Those have businesses that are run by coven, money and banking information. We need to find who is responsible to avoid a collapse of our coven." Yeonjun's father added. "We are holding it together pretty well, but we have every man occupied. That is why we are here to help protect our families, assisting the coven instead of letting them investigate."

"They would have been faster at investigating, but we lay folks are what we have right now," Minjin said as the adults and Jin continued to explain the severity of the situation going on back at their hometown.

"So, what do we do now, about Choi?" Yeonjun asked. He knew that there is more the police and school and coven could do.

"Look, forget the school and police for now. All we can do is feed the coven investigators information that we gather. I am going back to our coven and I will put together a search party for him myself," Mr. Minjin was mad at this whole situation and his face was red. "This has got to end." He turned to Yeonjun's father. "We will gather the men from our neighborhood. The women and men who stay can protect their homes for them while we are gone. We only need about, like 10 to work together. We also have the boys here."

"Yes, we could gather the men." Yeonjun's father agreed. "We have to move fast. We must find Li Choi and whoever attacked Felix."

"I am sorry I did not speak up sooner," cried Jimin. He was listening to the back and forth between everyone in the living room. He felt guilty that that he was making them work harder. If only he had told them sooner who had raped him.

"Minie, none if this is your fault. Don't you think that!" Mr. Minjin said to his son. His tone was harsh, but everyone understood that it was love and passion in his words to his youngest son. Jimin and Tae cried in Yeonjun's mom's arms.

"When are you leaving, dad?" asked Jin.

"I hate knowing that that man is on the loose somewhere. I don't know if he is still in town or long gone. I really do not want to leave yet, but I do have to get them back so we can all discuss what we have gathered with the coven. Let's go put together the team," Minjin replied. "Jimin, do you want to come back home with me?"

Jimin looked at Tae with surprised eyes, then answered his father "No, I am okay. I am safe with Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin and everyone. That . . . won't happen again. I know it won't."

"Are you all going to take Felix back with you," Yeonjun asked his parents.

"No! I want to stay," Felix said after he suddenly transported into the middle of the living room. "I am safe with them, also."

"Jin! Did you not give him the suppression potion? How is he teleporting?" Mr. Minjin asked.

"I did! FELIX! Did you not take it," Jin asked surprised that he was getting scolded.

"It makes me feel dazed and nauseous," Felix complained.

"If you don't take it, you can't stay," his mother said.

"Why are my powers being suppressed? Why not everyone else. Yeonjun even has the same powers as me-"

"He is obviously more responsible, and he also was not the one beat up and hexed! Your powers can take you places where you are unsupervised, do you not understand that!!" His mother yelled at him. "Go take it!" The defeated high schooler teleported out of the room with a pout on his face. He knew his mother was right. And he wanted to stay.

"Speaking of Felix, Yeonjun did you have a chance to look at the tape?" his father asked him. That was the part that concerned Yeonjun.

"Yes, and it is a shock one of the people who attacked Felix," Yeonjun replied. He prepared the video, and as if on cue, Hobi, Namjoon and Yoongi walked into the door.

They greeted the adults as Yeonjun started the video. They watched as the group of 3 boys beat up on Felix, but before they started, they blew something in his face, making him stumble. He looked disoriented as they beat him. Everyone in the living room watch, then both Hoseok and Jimin gasped as one of the boys turned his face to the camera for a slight second and he could be seen clearly.

"Do Yeon," Hoseok gasped.

~~~~~~~

"Yes, you guessed it." Mr. Minjin said after he hung up the phone. "Do Yeon and his family is a part of a lesser faction, and also, it is the same as Li Choi."

"Yes, now we are making progress!" Namjoon said.

Hobi sat at the kitchen table in disbelief. "My own student. I do not get it. He seemed like such a nice child."

"We don't know what the lesser coven is making these kids do or filling their heads up with," said Jin.

Hobi could not wrap his head around it, "But why Felix? I thought he liked Felix," he placed his head in his hands, "Like really liked Felix."

"They are even getting the children involved. This is great," Hobi's aunt replied, he watched as she rolled her eyes after the statement. "Targeting my son. He could have easily targeted you, my own nephew," she said to Hobi. "They are pathetic, that faction." The last word had venom on it.

"Our flight is for tonight at 10 p.m. Jin, Suga, Namjoon, Hoseok can either one of you all bring us back to the airport tonight? This is urgent. I already informed our Coven, now we must act," Mr. Minjin said.

"I can," said Yoongi.

"I'll go with," said Namjoon.

"Great. Thank you," Yeonjun's dad said. "We will get all of this worked out, boys. Since this was a major clue on this end, maybe the faction will give us some more resources and guidance to deal with them over here."