Sixteen| I Don't Know. Just An Inquiry.

"What is up with this storm?" Hobi asked as he entered the apartment. He noticed that it was clean and there was food in the pot on the stove. There were two plates on the table, but they were already eaten out of. He looked towards his room and saw Yoongi looking at him in the doorway. He smiled in Hobi's direction. Next thing Hobi knew, his bathroom door had opened and a girl walked out the door. Hobi just stared at her, his heart sinking to the bottom of the pits of the 9th ring of hell, when she gave Yoongi a hug . . . and he hugged her back.

"I'll see you later?" she asked.

Yoongi smiled at her as they ended their hug. He then looked at Hobi whose face was unreadable. Hobi stood there looking at the girl. Yoongi at him. They were quiet for a few seconds. The girl looking from Hobi to Yoongi, smiling and waiting for Yoongi to introduce her to his friend. Then she nudged him, "Ah hem."

"Oh, this is TaeJi. And this is Hoseok," Yoongi said, motioning towards the long-haired girl. "And she was just leaving."

"Nice to meet you, Hoseok. I have seen you before. I heard Jimin speak about you before." The worse part was that the girl was genuinely happy to meet him. She held out her hand. Hobi, still salty, looked at it. Wow, she must have been dating him for a while, she even knows Jimin. Shake it. He had to tell himself. He reached out his hand, slowly. Then, he remembered he had to smile.

"Nice to meet you. Jimin has never told me about you." Hobi said, but of course he did not mean it. He hated this girl.

Yoongi could cut the tension with a knife, but thank goodness TaeJi was oblivious to it, so he thought. "Well, time to go. I will see you later," he said as he ushered TaeJi out of the door.

Hobi continued to look in the direction of his room as he could hear the door behind him open and shut. He looked at the ceiling and rolled his eyes. A girl, in my room, in my bathroom. Seriously, this jerk.

Yoongi turned towards Hoseok and paused him. He then walked around to Hoseok's front and he could see him with an angry face. I am about to get it.

Yoongi walked to the kitchen as he unfroze Hobi. "Let me just move these dishes out of the way," he said as he grabbed he and TaeJi's plates and placed them in the sink. Hoseok's emotions were all over the place. He wanted to cry, yell and hit something at the same time. Mostly, his heart was broken and he did not even want to look at Yoongi. He ignored Yoongi's words and went into his room and shut the door, locking it.

He climbed into his bed and curled into a ball. The worse thing about it all, he could smell Yoongi on his bed.

He did not think that Yoongi had a girlfriend, or was even seeing someone. How could I have been so stupid. He asked himself, trying not to cry, because the man responsible for all of his current pain was in the room next door. And he invited him to stay in his home. His heart was like the points of a broken glass, split and dangerous. He hated this feeling. He hated having crushes. His heart was racing and his breathing became more hitched. Why did he love him so much. Yoongi has never showed him any inkling that he liked him. His heart physically hurt. I don't even want him to know that he has this effect on me. No man needs to know the effect they have on me.

He decided that he was just going to smile and pretend like nothing was wrong. That is what he is good at doing anyway.

~~~~~

"TaeJi!!" Jin yelled, hugging the girl.

"Hi, cousin Jin! I missed you. How have you been?" TaeJi greeted. "Hi Namjoon! How are classes?"

"Hi, TaeJi. Classes have been fine. Coming along. You went to visit Yoongi next door?" Namjoon asked, stepping into the living room.

"I did," TaeJi said taking a seat on the couch, "I told him I was just stopping by and getting ready to move into my apartment."

"Jin told me that you were hired at the same company Yoongi and I are at. Awesome. You are really going to like it there. This is the finest record company with a lot of benefits, even for students who did not finish college yet," said Namjoon.

"Yes, I am excited. I am ready to really start working with artists now," TaeJi said.

"And feel free to stop over here whenever. Yoongi and I are always around and always making food," Jin invited.

"He and I just ate. He made me lunch." She hesitated on her next question. "Um, who is his friend that he lives with. I think I upset him for some reason." Jin and Namjoon looked at each other.

"Hoseok? Hoseok Hoseok? Mad. I can't see what you could have done, you just met him right?" Jin asked, pondering other reasons Hobi could be upset.

"I don't know. Just an inquiry." She changed the subject as she could see the men working their brains about what she had revealed to them about Hoseok. "You wanted me to bring you this? For, you said, someone named Felix." She held up a bag and dangled it in front of her cousin's face. Jin grabbed it.

"Perfect, I need it to get the hex off of his leg. Do you want to help me with it?" With that, Jin and TaeJi went upstairs to the high schooler who had been in and out of consciousness for the past day. Namjoon on the other hand had a feeling he knew why Hoseok was in his feelings.