𝟓𝟑~𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞-𝐩𝟐

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

Alex came to a halt a few minutes later, leading me to stop walking. "OK, I'm going to take the blindfold." I nod in response, and as soon as it's gone, I open my eyes and gasp at the view.

This place was magical, with blue coloured fairy lights strung along the path adding colour to the trees. We seem to to be the only ones here. "From your reaction, I assume you like the place?" I nod furiously, smiling, and cast a glance at him.

"Let's go, baby, we'll come here later, okay?" "yeah of course." He takes my hand again and we stroll ahead, and I gasp silently once more as I see the candlelight dinner setting. I can feel tears welling up in my eyes; this is so beautiful; no one has ever done this for me. This might be my first date as well. He directs my steps and pulls a chair for me. moment of awe "What a gentleman," I say, smiling at him. "Always and exclusively for you, my love."

He picks up his phone and sends a text message to someone

He picks up his phone and sends a text message to someone. I raise my brow, curious as to what's going on when few guards come in with food in their hands and place it on the table. I thank them. My eyes widened at the sight to  find that it's pasta with meatballs. I hear Alex chortle. "I knew you'd love it!"

"I genuinely think you know a lot about me while I know very little about you, but here we are in love." I tell him.  "That's correct, so how about we get to know each other?" I immediately agree. "All right, I'll get started." "Tell me about yourself, excluding the essentials. Your parents never mentioned having a child or two to me."

He chuckles. "Yes, that's a lot like them. as you know, I'm the firstborn, followed by Kyle.  I first learned about the mafia when I was 10 years old, and since then I've been training to become the mafia's king. It wasn't easy, and it wasn't anything i ever wanted wanted to do. I still recall my first kill. He was Kyle's first-grade math professor."

"What happened?" I questioned, curious as to what he had done. "He was a filthy pervert.  He used to touch her inappropriately and talk to her in a vulgar manner, which she never told anyone about. But, luckily, I caught him in the act and informed Dad, who tortured the bitch before I killed him. What's the worst part? I never felt remorse for what I did, and I know that he fucking deserved it.