2. Emotionally Drained

Author's POV:

In the cold climate in Seoul, a young University student who is busy in preparing for his internship report , his room door opened and his father called him to come to his cabinet.

He nervously went to the cabin and closed the door. The Atmosphere between Kim Namjoon and Kim Yoongi became tensed for a minute and his father started the conversation.

Namjoon: I want to make call to him, will you give your phone for a while.

Yoongi: Yes Dad. (He gave his phone to Namjoon and make a call to London).

At London....

A young guy who is a year younger than Yoongi takes his call while he is busy in painting the walls or more to say he is decorating his apartment.

????: Hello who is there??? I'm V is speaking.

Namjoon: Taehyung ah, I'm Namjoon uncle...... (Namjoon tears up).

Taehyung was in shock and remembers his painful past like sea waves crashing on the land. And he straights his posture and reply to him.

Taehyung: Uncle how are you and is others are fine???

Namjoon: All are fine here but without you everything is not fine.

Taehyung: Uncle.... is today any important day???

Namjoon: Today is your Grandmother's B'day.

Taehyung: Oh..... Well.... everything went fine na...???

Namjoon: We are missing you very much Taehyung ah and your parents are feeling sorry for everything and they wish you'll talk with them.

Taehyung: Hehe.... After the damage happened and I went to Mental Asylum. They're sorry for this thing.... Huh....

Namjoon: I know they made a grave mistake by neglecting and traumatising you. But....

Taehyung: Everything is not going to be normal anymore uncle and I'm sorry to say this..... I'm already lost my hope on them six years ago, Emotionally Drained and I'm broken to beyond the repair. Well.... good morning umm.... Sorry Good night uncle. (He cuts the phone call).

Namjoon: Tae... Taehyung ah.... Ugh.... Before I tell to him he cuts his call.

Yoongi: Dad..... For Jimin's engagement many days to come and why you are telling to this to him now?????

Namjoon: If I didn't tell to him about Grandma's illness to him, he will miss every single thing is happening here and he will regret to the core. Already he is suffered enough trauma for his childhood.

Yoongi: Ugh.... Shall I go to my room because I want to finish my report in an hour.

Namjoon: Okay..... Ah... Yeah.... Appa is coming tomorrow evening be ready for it. Good night Yoon.

Yoongi: Good night dad. (He went to his room).

Namjoon's POV:

Gosh!!!! My brother and brother in law made my nephew Taehyung traumatized. He can't able to hold his feelings anymore, that's why he ran away from them to an unknown foreign country.

Yoongi also know about where he is, but he won't tell to us because of his promise to Taehyung. I am succeeded a good parent to Yoongi, but I felt very worse for Taehyung, he went through very much and they failed as the parents.

I'm also feel like I'm not a good parent for him. Anyways I am waiting for him to come back his home but when he will come??? He is definitely going to miss Jimin's wedding.

Character introduction:

Kim NamjoonFather of Yoongi andTaehyung's Uncle

Kim Namjoon
Father of Yoongi and
Taehyung's Uncle.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.