47. Triple Date

Author's POV:

At Seoul......

Yoongi and Siwan are going for their forced movie date arranged by Jimin because he wants to go dating with his fiance, but her father not allow them following to be a traditional man. So Jimin planned that they are going for a movie as friends because their friends want to meet them together.

Sohee's parents allowed her to go with Jimin, but she was accompanied by Sohee's younger brother Wooseok. That's why Jimin planned that Wooseok join with Yoongi and Siwan, and they'll go to watch another movie.

Now, both couples with Wooseok are also in the theatre, and in the ticket counter, they are buying tickets. Jimin suggests Siwan take Wooseok with them.

Siwan's POV:

Because of my dad I came to watch a boring movie with these peoples arrgghhh!!!! I want to watch Netflix's The Glory 2 episodes. Otherwise, my mind will burst into pieces. Also, this idiot Jimin.......why he's coming near me???

Jimin: Hi hyung.... How are you???

Siwan: Are you having temporary memory loss??? We're here for a movie date!!!

Jimin: Hahaha!!!! I know.....Hyung, will you take Wooseok with you guys for a cartoon movie, and I will go with Sohee for a romantic movie. I wanted to have a talk with her, but her family didn't let her talk with me in the phone like they're following some stone age-old tradition. This is the only chance I have, but her little bro is accompanying us, that's why..... Please 🙏 🙏 🙏 Hyung......

Siwan: Urghh..... Go!!!!

Jimin: Thanks, Hyung!!!! (Jimin cheek kiss Siwan and runs away)

Siwan: You....... Idiot!!!!!! Pabo 🤦🤦🤦🤦.

That idiot took his fiance and ran off to watch the movie, and I was stuck with a cold stone faced cat and an annoying kid. Today is going to be a disaster for me. Daddy!!!! Where are you??!!!

Somewhere.....

Jisung: Achhhooooo!!!!! Bless me.

Meanwhile.....

Yoongi: Come on, Mr. The movie is going to begin.....

Wooseok: Hyung!!! Come fast!!!!

Siwan: Yeah...

I went to the theatre hall with Yoongi and that little boy ah I forgot his name..... anyways he's watching the Shinchan movie and shouting with other meanwhile I got an opportunity to talk with Yoongi we always have a formal conversation but I need to be close with him otherwise my dad bother me why you don't know anything about your fiance.

But what I saw was shook me to the core that he's sleeping!!!!! He's sleeping inside the cinema hall!!!! Gosh!!!! Now I'm annoyed to the core, and this idiot kid is shouting. What a wonderful day of my life..........

Author's POV:

Like that in Seoul, two couples enjoying their movie date. Meanwhile, at London
Our leads are enjoying their homemade lunch.

Taehyung: Hmmm........ Today's lunch is really amazing.

Hwayi: Thanks for your appreciation!!!!

Taehyung: When you're started to take an interest in art???

Hwayi: Since my childhood...... what is always picking interest on me, I will draw it. I love to draw insects so much.

Taehyung was in thought about the park incident with babysitting Yeonjun's relative. He remembered how he crushed the insect, but Hwayi replies that he loves to draw them.

Taehyung: Well............. Do you have the insect drawing right now?????

Hwayi: No...... I left it at my mother's burial.

Taehyung: Oops, sorry................ Aaacccchhhooooo!!!!!

Hwayi: Oh.... Tae drink water!!!!

Hwayi took the water bottle and gave it to Taehyung, and he drank some water, but he remembered something from his past, and he started to tear up.

Hwayi's POV:

Why has he suddenly started crying????

Taehyung: Will your parents love you for what you had done in your life????

Hmmm..... I remembered about killing my fathers, especially Seoktae abeoji, because I had him at Gunpoint, and when the cop shot at me, he literally got angry and killed him with rage.

Then I understood that whatever had I done, my family literally loved me, and I destroyed everything, but if I didn't do anything, I would also be ending up like them I don't like that work. And then Tae started to talk.....

Taehyung: My parents really didn't love me, and they hate me to the worst way possible.

Hwayi: Why???

Taehyung: I don't know, but they literally hate me........

What is this Taehyung really telling to me???? Do they really hate him that he ran away from his home far away????

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜.

All the best for BTS members in military training💜 💪 .