5. Hwayi's past

Author's POV:

After a long night, Hwayi wakes up and see his surroundings which he was admitted in the hospital and his left hand was wounded and bandaged.

Hwayi's POV:

What happened to me??? Why I'm admitted in the hospital again??? Well I went to see Juwon Hyung in the police station and I heard a sound after that..... I didn't remember a single thing!!!! How I got this injury???

What's wrong with me??? In my childhood, I always see a Monster and I get scared and suffered from Fits. And now this, what I'm going to do???

Author's POV:

Dongsik enters into the room and saw Hwayi was petrified and confused. Then he comforts Hwayi about he was fine but he didn't tell about the issue happened at that place.

Few Days later.....

Hwayi, Juwon and Dongsik, the trio were sitting in the hall and Juwon starts the conversation about Hwayi's past.

Juwon: Hwayi.... We want to say about the incident happened at police station.

Hwayi: What happened to me Hyung.....???? I know something is wrong.... Please tell me...!!!

Dongsik: Hwayi ah..... You need some mental therapy because of your past, you became something possessed you and you had done something Reckless. And the person who you saved from the attacker, told this to us.

Juwon: We know you are afraid to tell your past to us. But if you don't tell us, we can't cure your mental trauma. Please Hwayi.....

Hwayi: (He cries and remember his past.... Which was the entire movie).
Hwayi A monster boy.

Hwayi: Hyungs.... Are you guys in police right....??? Have you guys heard about "Day Breakers" criminal gang???

Dongsik & Juwon: Yeah.

Hwayi: They are the ones who raised me as a Monster.

Dongsik & Juwon: What????!!!!!

Hwayi: (He tells every thing to them including killing his five fathers and the person who gave money to his fathers to kill his long lost parents).

Dongsik: OMG!!! We never thought you would go through this much..... which not every child in their life face this much dark. If we ever met in the different circumstance you would be locked up in Juvenile prison.

After some time, Hwayi starts the conversation with them.

Hwayi: I always think about that after finding the truth (when he goes to his biological mother's house for second time and saving her) why they raised me and they trained me as an Assassin. And then I got the real answer from my mother (Jang Young Joo), that..... one of my fathers is the one who assaulted my biological mother (Hwayi's biological father....Yoon Seok Tae). ....... that's the reason they decided to raise me as the assassin. They screwed my long lost parents life ( Kim SungJa, biological mother of Hwayi and Im Young Taek, her husband). (He starts to cry silently)

Juwon: Yah.... They screwed his childhood!!!!

Dongsik: Hwayi ah..... Drink some water. (He gives a glass of water to Hwayi).

After some time, they console Hwayi and he slept with heavy heart. Dongsik and Juwon discuss about this issue with they received Hwayi's acceptance letter from London branch of Boston University day before yesterday.

Dongsik: Juwon ah..... What we are going to do???

Juwon: I am going discuss his mental issues to Kwak Hyeok Hyung. (He takes his phone to call Kwak Hyeok).

Kwak Hyeok: Ah.... Juwon ah.... After a long time, you are calling to me. So, what is the matter???

Juwon: Hyung.... I need a favour from you.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.