31. Releived

Author's POV:

Few days before Jimin's and Yoongi's engagement ceremony event........

Yoongi and Siwan met each other in Kim mansion for the arrangement.

Yoongi and Siwan talk about their similar interests in music and Siwan was glad to hear about Yoongi's rapping under the pet name Agust-D actually he is a big fan of him but he didn't know it was his fiance Yoongi's is the rapper.

Siwan: Omo..omo...!!!!! I'm your big fan and also thought if I meet my idol I will propose a marriage. But I never thought my dream is becoming true. Also I heard one of your songs "Shattered" is my favourite song.

(A/n: Well it's my imagination so don't search this in Google with Agust-D name LoL)

Yoongi: Well I wrote this song for Taehyung.

Siwan: Are you telling that..... You inspired this one from Taehyung's......

Yoongi: Yeah....

Yoongi remembers about his childhood with Taehyung and Jimin. When they are in the kindergarten he see milky way in Taehyung's eyes but after they joined in the middle school, he saw how Taehyung was depressed and his eyes look like a zombie.

He got out of his thoughts when his phone rang and he saw it's Taehyung and attends the phone call.

Yoongi: Hello....

Taehyung: Hyung .......it's me Taehyung.

Yoongi: Yah..... How are you young man?

Taehyung: I am fine and I want talk to you and uncle so activate the loudspeaker.

Yoongi's face became shocked one and said...

Yoongi: Okay.....

Curious Siwan asks to Yoongi......

Siwan: What is going on??? (He actions towards Yoongi).

Yoongi: I don't know which kind of bomb he is going to drop. ( He actions towards Siwan).

Siwan follows Yoongi and they gone to Namjoon's cabin.

Namjoon: Hey.... What's going on????

Yoongi: Taehyung is in line dad.

Namjoon: Okay.... Give it to me.

Yoongi: No he wants us to speak in loudspeaker.

He places his phone on Namjoon's desk and Yoongi talks to Taehyung.

Yoongi: Taehyung.... Speak.

Taehyung: Hello Uncle.

Namjoon: Hello tiger. How are you?

Taehyung: I'm fine for now uncle and I want to ask you something.

Namjoon: Hah... What's that tiger???

Taehyung: Uncle do you know about me being a mpreg person???

Yoongi: WHAT!!!! ARE YOU TELLING TRUTH TAE????

Namjoon: Yoongi....

Yoongi: Sorry dad.

Namjoon: I know tiger about you being......

Taehyung: You know about that.... Then why you didn't tell me about this????

Namjoon: What!!??? You didn't know this..... I thought they told you and I find out that when you are in Asylum, they took some tests and I read that you are being an mpreg person.

Siwan: Asylum..... Why dad didn't tell this to me??? (Whispered to Yoongi).

Yoongi: What about your dad being in this..... Don't tell me that your dad is the guardian of Taehyung (whispered to Siwan).

Siwan: You didn't know this..... I thought dad or uncle told you (whispered to Yoongi).

Taehyung: Well I found out that few days back only.

Namjoon: Huh..... Sorry tiger.... Is everything fine for you????? Do you need any help???? If you need I will tell me or Jisung uncle okay....

Taehyung: Okay uncle..... Bye everyone.

Like that he cuts and Jin opens the door and everyone stares at him with shock.

Jin: Okay guys.... What is going on here?? And why you are staring at me???

Everyone: Nothing. Hahahaha!!!!

Jin stares at them with curious as well as suspiciously. But he shrugged and continues take some files which he placed at Namjoon's cabin shelf and gone downstairs and everyone became releived.

Yoongi and Siwan gets good bonding time with each other ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Now Taehyung finds about himself, how he is going to face his one side love???

How Hwayi and Taehyung gets close with each other and shares their past wounds to eachother and getting heal????

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.