27. Picnic day

Author's note:

Well my college life is over🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂. Now I'm feeling like I'm not a kid anymore but my mental age is below 10. What I'm going to do for my career??? I'm very nervous if people support me or not but I'm going to support myself that's sure. Also I will update chapter whenever my mind is free. So don't mind me 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Okay...... Start the chapter now......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's POV:

Once upon a day, like they planned Hwayi, Taehyung, Juwon and Dongsik gone to visit Buckingham palace and they watch the guards. And then they visited British museum and after that Art gallery.

In the art gallery......

Hwayi: Wow the paintings here so beautiful......

Juwon: I'm remembering my old days were I'm here to isolate myself from everyone. Because everyone calls me grumpy.

Hwayi: Now also you are grumpy and behave like sassy crown prince.

Juwon: Yah brat!!!!

At another side......

Taehyung: Is they always behave like that everytime???

Dongsik: Well after Hwayi came into our life we always bicker with each other. Also he brought Juwon's bright different side whether I never witnessed it since we are working together.

Taehyung stares at them with blank face and mind but his heart is racing whenever he see Hwayi far away from him.

After the art gallery, they were traveling in a car and on their way they saw Juwon's Eton College. Taehyung was astonished after hearing he is the Etonian alumnae. Because the students who studied in the college was coming from the prestigious rich family with brilliance in their academics.

Taehyung's first choice was also the Eton College but he changed his mind because he don't want others to know about he is in London. That's why he changed his mind otherwise he is also become the alumnae of Eton College.

They reached to the park where they planned to go to picnic. They spent the time with flower blooms and ate their lunch together. All praised Hwayi because he is the one who cooked everything since he woke up morning and after Taehyung helped him to prepare the dishes.

Then in the free time, Dongsik and Juwon started their romantic talk, Hwayi usually started to draw his paintings and Taehyung slept peacefully in the tree shadow and green grasses. The evening looms in the park and Hwayi planned to take a photo of all.

Hwayi: Hyungs! Come here!! (He clicks his phone camera).

Juwon: Brat take this camera.

Like Hwayi started to take photos of everyone and he secretly takes some photos of Taehyung but he didn't realised what he is doing

Like Hwayi started to take photos of everyone and he secretly takes some photos of Taehyung but he didn't realised what he is doing. And he remembers his old friend and crush Yookyung. Then after taking some single and couple photos, they decided to take a group photo.

Juwon saw a pair of 12 year old siblings coming in their way and he called them to take group photos.

Juwon: Kids.... Will you take a group photo of me and my family?

Kid 1: Okay bro.

Kid 2: I'm going to use this.....

Kid 1: Hey!!! I'm the one.....

Kids: Yah!!!!!!

When the boy takes a pic, other sibling grabs the camera and started to fight because he also wants to use the camera but they didn't noticed that Taehyung's surroundings became blur.

Everyone has attention on the kids who is fighting for Juwon's camera and Taehyung became unconscious and falls on the green grasses. After few minutes, Hwayi saw Taehyung's condition and shouted.

Hwayi: Taehyung!!!!!!

He goes near to Taehyung and tried to wake him up with splashing water on his face but he didn't woke up and everyone got panicked and went to check on them.

Dongsik: What happened to him???!!!

Hwayi: Don't know..... We need to go to hospital otherwise we can't wake him up.

Juwon: Okay I will start the car.

Dongsik: Kids give the camera.

Kids: Sorry Uncle.

Like that Hwayi carried Taehyung to the car and they went to hospital.

Why Taehyung was fainted suddenly???

Is something related to his past???

Hwayi didn't have any feelings for Taehyung. Is he???

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.