38. Ramyeon Makogeolle

Author's POV:

Two months ago...........

After the lunch, the students are feeling drowsy because of warm climate and good lunch. The professor who is in the class taking lesson with boring subject. Meanwhile Hwayi who is trying to be attentive in the class but some incidents happened few days ago flashed on his memory.

Taehyung: I LOVE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! WHY YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME????

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung: Please don't leave....... I'm alone....... Hhhaaannmnmm...... (Cries).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IU, who is totally asleep but woke up because she remembered something which bothers her fiance, rubbed her scalp and asked Hwayi who sat near to her bench.

IU: Hello...... GeunYoung.

Hwayi: Hmm...... Noona.

IU: Dohyun's friend Vincent is your housemate right.

Hwayi: Yeah so what Noona????

IU: Will you ask Vincent about Dohyun's house landline number????

Hwayi: For what Noona????

IU: Because Next week his birthday is coming that's why????

Hwayi: Hmmm..... Okay Noona.

He didn't bother her after that because he knows that IU is planning a surprise for Dohyun. Few minutes later his professor called him with his register number.

Professor: Who is the person in the register no. 220113???

Hwayi: Sir.

Professor: What is your name????

Hwayi: GeunYoung Han Sir.

Professor: Then who is this Taehyung???? Mister.

Everyone stared at him after some seconds they started to laugh and IU was thinking about she heard this name from somewhere.

Hwayi: Sorry sir.

Professor: Don't do this mistake in your exam hall or your main project otherwise you will get into a big trouble.

Hwayi: Sorry sir.

He sat and IU enquiry him about the name with low voice if they don't want to get caught by their professor.

IU: Yah..... Is this Vincent's Korean name Taehyung right???

Hwayi: Hmmm...... (He was embarrassed to meet her face to face, heads low and ears are getting red).

IU: Hmmm..... Love is in the air......

Hwayi: Noona......!!!!!

Few minutes later, a peon came inside the classroom and with information book. The professor gone to check the book, the students who are all in the daze became sleepy and put their heads on their bench including Hwayi and IU.

????: Hwayi ah..... Hwayi ah.

Hwayi: Hmmm.....

Taehyung: Do you want some pancakes????

Hwayi: Ah... Aani...... *Why suddenly.....*

Taehyung:(pouts) If you don't want pancakes mean....... Ramyeon.... Makogeolle (Winks at Hwayi and comes nears to him).

Hwayi: Ahhhh...... Ahahhahhh.... ANDWAE!!!!!!!

Hwayi was panicked and looked at his surroundings and everyone is glaring at him especially his professor. He realised that he was in dream.

Professor: GEUNYOUNG HAN OUT!!!!!

Like that Hwayi gone out of the class and thinking why this Taehyung came to his dream.

Hwayi's POV:

Why he suddenly came to my dream and asks Ramyeon makogeolle...... I think if I should stop watching the cheesy kdrama, these kind of dreams won't come. I think so...... Wait!!!!! He is in his class right!!!! Let's check on him.

Are you disturbing me in my sleep???? I will disturb you when you are in the work!!!! V for Vincent wait for me!!!!! I am on the way!!!!!

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.