35. Warming Cuddles

Author's POV:

Taehyung: I LOVE YOU ...... I LOVE YOU...... I LOVE YOU!!!!! WHY YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME????

Hwayi: Tae.......

Taehyung: Hmmm...... First I saw you..... Huck..... You saw me naked...... Huck...... After some days you make my heart beat faster than ever...... I was scared after I saw the scars in your body how you had gone through...... I compelled my uncle to tell what was happened to you and he told me you are kidnapped..... Killed bad people and jailed. I felt sympathised you for some time..... Huck..... You took care of me when I fell ill...... They never took care for me..... My parents ignored my presence....... They made me go through depression and you know..... You know...... I was sent to mental asylum for a year....... (Cries)..... I am scared that what if I meet them in the future..... They will love me or they will kill me with their neglecting behaviour towards me........
I thought my parents love me...... But after that incident...... I'm scared to go infront of them...... Especially my father....... One day my sick brother asked me to bring water...... I gone downstairs to bring that but when I go to the room I saw him unconscious...... We admitted him in the hospital...... But my father shouted at me also I told that I went to bring water for him....... But his harsh words pierced my heart...... He is telling that why you didn't take care of my son....... Am I not his son?????...... Am I come from an unknown place?????...... Also my papa always pack lunch and give to them only with love and care but he stopped to pack lunch for me....... I was allergic to peanuts but he always pack that...... How can I eat that?????? (Cries)

Hwayi hugs Taehyung and he mumbled something and Hwayi brings him to their bunk bed and he layed him on his bed.

Taehyung: Yah..... Where you are going????

Hwayi: Kitchen......

Taehyung: Don't go anywhere..... Stay with me.

Taehyung pulled Hwayi's hand and he fell down near him and he cuddled Hwayi. Hwayi felt blushed and felt familiar after a long time someone is cuddling him.

Hwayi's POV:

Always KiTae appa cuddle me whenever I go to him if I have bad dreams or the monster comes and haunts me. But after a long time I felt some warmth with his cuddle. I never thought someone will love me afterall he knows what I had done in the past.

Also I had crush on Yookyung back then...... But this was new for me.....

Hwayi: Hmm.... Tae...... Comparing to my fathers....... Your father is nothing infront of them.

Taehyung: You don't know about him...... He's scary.

At Seoul.....

Jungkook: Achooo...... Huhu..... Huhuhuh.....

Jin: Yah..... Drink some water Kook......

Jungkook: Ah.... I think somebody is scolding me.

Jin: I think it's Hobi because you accidentally spilld some juice on his suit.

At London.....

Hwayi: You are so naive infront of the cruel world Taehyung. I saw many bad people and faced many horrible incidents. I was locked in the basement as a punishment but I still don't know what kind of thing I did in the past???? I asked them about why they raised me????

Taehyung: We didn't have parents who guide us in a good way. Am I right????

Hwayi:Hmmm..... Huh.... Tae.....

Taehyung: Zzzzzzzzzzzz......

Hwayi: Hahaha..... Good night. (Yawns).

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.