36. Hospitalised for what????

Yeonjun's POV:

These days are really hard for us because of our enemies plotting against us to grab the trophy for this year and I never thought they will do this low....... Also my roommates GeunYoung and Vincent are missing for three days........ Gosh........ Where are they????? Also Vincent's friend Lee Dohyun doesn't utter a word.

I have to open the apartment door but wait........ Why this door was opened????? Is anybody there inside???? Like that I opened the door and saw the things was scattered on the floor.

I was panicked...... Is any burglary happened???? But I saw something which made my heart beat faster....... Why this GeunYoung was lying on the floor????!!!! OH NO!!!!!! HE..... HE IS BLEEDING!!!!! IS HE TRYING FOR SUICIDE????!!!!

I don't know what to do???!!!! Also my phone battery was low ....... So I went to my room to take my spare phone and I saw WHY THIS VINCENT IS SLEEPING ON MY BED????

YAH!!!!! VINCENT WAKE UP???!!!!! YOU.....

My head is spinning after I saw injuries in his body..... Also the red stains in his trousers...... I decided to wake him up.

Yeonjun: Yah..... Vincent..... Vincent!!!!!

Taehyung: What happened???? Yah Yeonjun..... You came!!!! (His voice was hoarse).

Yeonjun: Hello what is going on here???? Why he is bleeding????

Taehyung: Who is bleeding????

Yeonjun: GeunYoung is bleeding!!!!!

Taehyung: What!!!! Wait...... AAAHHHH!!!!

Yeonjun: Yahh!!!!! What happened to you????

Taehyung: My body is paining......Aahhh!!!!! I can't able to move my right hand and my whole body is paining. Aaahhhhh!!!!! (He Coughs).

I don't know what happened????? But I'm calling ambulance..... I think if I enquire Dohyun...... He will spill everything to me because he is the one who stayed with them until the competition was over.

Now I'm inside the ambulance with them and calling Vincent's friends and everyone was panicked and coming on the way to the hospital. Few hours later me, Dohyun, his fiance IU and other friends are standing outside the emergency ward and checking them.
This is the time I decided to interrogate Dohyun.

Yeonjun: Dohyun....... If you know about something what happened between them please spill it???? Because I was afraid if something is happened I can't....... I can't......

I became emotional and IU and others were hugged me. They are my saviours if something happened to them. I can't stand still watching them. A doctor came forward and asked us.

Doctor: Who is the relatives of the patient Vincent???

Yeonjun: We are his friends doctor. You can tell us.

Doctor: How can I tell this to you because it's a serious matter????

IU: What's the serious matter doctor????

Doctor: Well...... he had rough physical activity with his partner for three days without food or water. That's why he is exhausted and also right hand shoulder was dislocated, we fixed it with plaster and he need 1 month bed rest because of the rough behaviour his whole body has injuries. Also if the patient wake up and we need a statement because if he faced any physical assault and we will inform to police about this and so on.

Yeonjun and IU: Thank you doctor.

The doctor left and I grabbed Dohyun's shirt and shouted at him.

Yeonjun: Yah!!!! What happened to them???? What is doctor telling...... SPILL IT OUT!!!!!!

Lee Dohyun: I don't know what happened between them but I saw Vincent carrying an unconscious GeunYoung and he told me that they are going to hospital. I also wanted to accompany them but Vincent told me my portion wasn't finished also he asked me to dispose the party juice and it was intoxicated because he told me a lizard was floating in the juice can. But after they went away I saw some of the St.Xavier college students was beaten up and applied bandages to their friends.

IU: Why you didn't tell me????

Lee Dohyun: I was occupied with you and my family issues made me forget this issue. Sorry.

Yeonjun: If we enquire to St.Xavier students we will get what we wanted????

Everyone: Yeah.... Mmm...

Nurse: DOCTOR!!!!!!

IU: What happened????

Nurse: The patient in room no. 285 is having fits.

Everyone: What????!!!!!

After that the nurse gone, we saw GeunYoung was thrashing his body and having fits and I never thought I will see him in this condition. If I enquire to the enemies they will spill it out and I will break their bones.

What happened to Hwayi and Taehyung????

Why they are hospitalised????

Is Hwayi forced Taehyung to do something????

Why everyone was eager to enquire their enemies????

Author's note:

Ughhh!!!!!! Few days I was very very busy because of my sister's engagement ceremony. And the wedding is going to take place on this year October last week. I don't know how long I will going to take break but I'm taking a short hiatus.

Happy belated birthday to you Jingoo oppa 😘😘😘😘😘🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊💐💐💐💐💐🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈💓💓💓💓💓.