19. Facing the Nightmare

Author's POV:

After they take care of Yeonjun's niece, they slept on the same bed with they are hugging themselves. Taehyung wakes up first and he heard someone mumbling and he saw Hwayi who is having a nightmare and mumbling like Abeoji.... Please open the door.....

Hwayi: Abeoji.... Please open the door..... (He is sweats and tearing up in his nightmare).

Taehyung's POV:

OMG!!!! What is happening to this weirdo??? Why he is being crazy in his dream???? Also..... He is asking to his father to open the door. So..... it's confirmed..... He was mentally assaulted. Poor soul...... I think I need to bring him to JoonWo uncle, he is the one who will take care of his issues like me.

Author's POV:

Hwayi jolts up in his bed and sweats a lot. He looks at his surroundings where he was in London and his roommate who is staring at him with his curious puppy eyes and asks him.

Hwayi: Aish.....
Why you are staring at me????

Taehyung: Because you are the one who mumbled in your sleep...... So are you fine now???

Hwayi: Ye..... Yahhh!!!! Where is the baby V ????

After this incident, they went to meet Yeonjun in his room and he was talking with his girlfriend romantic cheesy words.

Taehyung: Yah!!! Choi Yeonjun!!!! Where is the baby????

Yeonjun: I gave her to her parents. And Actually they wanted to meet you guys but you are asleep and they asked me are you guys in a relationship????

Hwayi and Taehyung stares at each other and they reminds about the yesterday incidents at the park. After the silence.....

Hwayi: Yah!!! Give me my paycheck.... Yesterday you told me na .....

Taehyung: Yah!!!! I was the one who really taken care of the baby and he is crying with a crying baby and doesn't know about what to do.

Hwayi: I had never taken care of a baby. How can I do that without any help????

Yeonjun: OKAY STOP!!!!!! Gosh.... You guys bicker everytime...... You guys have never tired of this.....

Both of them stare at each other and heads lower themselves.

A day later.....

Hwayi was sleeping in his room. Taehyung watching some Netflix series and chilling himself. Yeonjun is getting ready for the birthday party of his father's business client.

Yeonjun: Yah!!! V you didn't come for this party.

Taehyung: Sorry I'm not interested....

Yeonjun: (Sighs and search for Hwayi) Yah..... Where is Geun Young????

Taehyung: He is sleeping.

Yeonjun: Okay bye.

Taehyung: Hmm.... Bye bye.

Few hours later.... Taehyung heard the door knocking sound and opens to see the visitor. He saw many bodyguards in front of their dorm and shocked. He is imagined that they are his father's goons.

Hwayi is rushed from his room to see what was happening with his sleepy eyes. He saw many bodyguards are there in their dorm and his imaginations are running wild. He takes kitchen knife and slides inside his tshirt for his safety.

Bodyguard 1: Are you guys are Vincent and GeunYoung Han???

Both: Yeah....

Hwayi: What you guys want with us???

Bodyguard 2: Our boss is calling you guys for some personal issues.

Taehyung: Who is your boss??!!! Why we want talk with him???!!!

Hwayi: Yah!!!! One minute..... They are many bodyguards here and we are two and we need to be silent for a while and find out what was their motive first. Afterwards we will discuss about what we will do later. Deal.

Taehyung: Deal. Deal. So..... We are ready to meet your boss.

Bodyguard 2: Okay.... Come with us.

They went behind the bodyguards and Hwayi kept his weapon safe inside himself. Taehyung's thoughts were running wild because are they his father's goons.

Soon it's became night, Hwayi and Taehyung went inside a big mansion and saw some party decorations are going on. They went to the balcony is in the upstairs and the bodyguards left and they waited for the boss who wanted to meet them.

????: Hello guys nice to meeting you.

Taehyung: Jisung uncle.....

Jisung: Nice to Meeting you Jeon Taehyung after a long time.

Hwayi stares at Both of them with his curious thinking.

Hwayi's POV:

What is going on between them??? Is he his uncle??? If he wants to meet Taehyung, he calls only him no.... Why he wants to meet me along with him????

What was happened in Taehyung's past???

What is his relationship with Jisung???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.