9. First day of their Classes

Author's note:

I got some free time to write this chapter........

Author's POV:

At London....

Hwayi, Taehyung and Yeonjun were in the university hallway to go to their respective classes and Taehyung guides Hwayi to the principal room to get his schedule. After they got the schedule....

Taehyung: GeunYoung, you are having combined classes in the first three hours with me because we enrolled same courses ah.

Hwayi: Oh.....

Taehyung: Yah.... Why you are so silent????

Hwayi: This is my first time I'm experiencing like this.....

Taehyung: You sounds like you are not attended the school in your whole life.

Hwayi: Yeah I was home schooled till 17 and then I got the high school degree from a study centre. This is the first time I'm meeting the people.

Taehyung: Oh......... Are you the pampered child in your family????

Hwayi: Maybe..... Yah!!!!! The bell was ringing come fast!!!!!

They went to their scheduled class and Taehyung became busy with his friends and Hwayi sat alone in the different bench. Then their professor entered into the class and introduced himself and the students introduced themselves after that their classes began and both of them sat at different benches. And then a student came late......

IU: May I come in sir....???

Prof: Why you are late for today????

IU: Sorry sir, I have come from far away place to shift my house in the city. That's why I came late for today sir.

Prof: Okay.... What's your name???

IU: Lee Jieun aka IU sir.

Prof: Okay sit near by the chair where the boy (Hwayi) sits.

IU: Thank you sir.

IU sat on her chair nearby Hwayi and introduced herself to him.

IU: Lee IU. And you.....

Hwayi: Geun Young.

IU: Which department you are???

Hwayi: Art history.

IU: Yah same pinch!!!! We are same class.

Hwayi: Oh....

After their classes over for the last three hours, they got their break and went to their classes. Taehyung was in the canteen with Yeonjun and other friends. Hwayi and IU came to the canteen, then Taehyung saw him and introduced him to his friends as his new housemate as well as IU befriended with Taehyung and his friends. After some time....

????: Yah JiJi, why you are not attending my calls???

Everyone: Uhhh.... JiJi!!!!????

IU: Hello mister!!!! I don't want to talk to you anymore.... Leave me alone for a while please.....

Taehyung: Yah Lee Dohyun what's wrong with you???? And you guys know each other???

Dohyun: Well.... She is my fiancee and my girlfriend. And she didn't take my phone call to talk to me.

IU: My parents conditioned me about I don't want talk to you until our marriage.

Dohyun: They are old fashioned people and always say like that....

IU: And I don't want to disobey them... That's why I ignored you. After our wedding gets over we will talk freely and after that nobody is going to stop us.

Dohyun: But....

IU went away from him and gone somewhere and others were watching the drama with their munchy snacks.

After their classes were over for a day, Hwayi walks out from the class room to the restroom, then he saw Yeonjun was getting blackmailed and bullied by the bullies and he heard about they got some videos of Yeonjun being nude and unaware of his surroundings.

After the bullies went away, Hwayi went to Yeonjun were he was crying hysterically and he consoles him and promises to help him out of his misery.

How Hwayi is going to help Yeonjun????

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.