37. Continuous Shocking moments

Author's POV:

Yeonjun was in daze after watching his roommates condition and Dohyun was crying with IU for being irresponsible but he knows this wasn't his fault because he is already traumatized by facing his parents divorce.

Meanwhile a doctor called Yeonjun in private and informed about Taehyung who had sexual intercourse and heavily injured after hearing this he is infuriated now and he is heading to St.Xavier college to beat the students who are responsible for the situation. Dohyun and other friends also accompanied with him.

In the St.Xavier college canteen, some students who are already wounded sitting on their place and discuss something. At that time Yeonjun and others came and beat the crap out of them.

Yeonjun beats up the leader and others also beat the students and Dohyun held one of them and enquired him about the situation.

Dohyun: You crazy ********!!!! What you guys done with my friends???!!!!

Student 1 : What you are telling????

Yeonjun: Are you acting like innocent you ***********???? What you had done with my friends GeunYoung and Vincent???? TELL ME!!!!!

Student 2: I will tell you what we had done to him???

Mark: To whom???

Student 2: To GeunYoung.

Everyone was shocked to hear this and another student continued to tell the whole story.

Student 3: Actually that GeunYoung beaten up my friend because he harrased one of your college girls. And my friend got grudges against him and planned to do something. He told me to mix the powder in the juice can and I did it.

Yeonjun: After that what you guys done to him???? (His voice laced with anger and horror).

Student 1: Actually I planned to drug him with the kind of drug which will make him arouse but he mixed it with a juice can where everyone will drink. But luckily GeunYoung is the first one who drank two glasses of juice and made him aroused. We planned to molest him but that Vincent guy came and fight with us and dragged him into somewhere. After that we don't know what happened to them.

The boys were in the shock and they went away from that place and they reached to the hospital. Yeonjun was thinking about something which he realised about what happened between them.

Yeonjun: *They are telling that they drugged GeunYoung and doctor told me about Vincent had sexual intercourse. I think......... They had intimate relationship with each other.* OH NOOOO!!!!

Dohyun: Yah!!!! What happened to you????

Yeonjun: Hahaha Nothing.

Few hours later, a doctor came and told about GeunYoung which made them shock. After they hearing the continuous shocking moments, they thought that if they got shock from static electricity.

Doctor: Excuses we are in need of some information about the patient GeunYoung's medical history.

Yeonjun: Doctor I heard one day that he is going for a counselling therapy.

Doctor: Hmmm..... Okay.

After Yeonjun told some things about GeunYoung to the doctor. He went to their apartment and searched a file from GeunYoung's drawer and finds out a file and contacts his psychiatrist Dr.Robert.

After he tells about GeunYoung to him, they rushed to the hospital to see them. And Dr.Robert was in shock and especially after hearing his friend's nephew Taehyung who is admitted in the hospital. He asks to Yeonjun what happened to them.

Dr.Robert: What happened to them????

Yeonjun: Actually everything was started since the announcement of Inter collegiate events........

What is the reason for everything happening between Hwayi and Taehyung?????

Are they going take this well or not????

Will they able to heal eachother hearts?????

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜.