8. Chaos

Author's note:

I got some free time to write this chapter. Yippee!!!!!

Author's POV:

The sun came his appearance to their apartment by without knocking the door, like that a stranger came into the apartment but not breaking the door because he has the keys with him.

Taehyung sleeps soundly in the sofa when the stranger touches his shoulder to wake him up and then Taehyung opens his eyes and shouts because he wears a creepy mask to scare him then Hwayi was awake by the sound and ran to the hall with some sort of a thing in the room and beats the stranger. In the middle of the fight Taehyung shouts at them.

Taehyung: Yah!!!! Choi Yeonjun. Take your damn mask and you (Hwayi) he is also our roomate leave him!!!!!

Then Yeonjun and Hwayi stopped their fight and look each other. Then Yeonjun apologize to them for doing this prank. After these Chaos Everyone introduce to each other.

Yeonjun: Hello I'm Choi Yeonjun from South Korea. Studying IDD..... I mean Interior Design and Decor major.

Taehyung: Well I'm Vincent aka V from South Korea. Studying Fashion Designs with Textile Engineering major.

Hwayi: Hello I'm Hwa....... Han Geun Young from the same country you guys are..... Studying Art history major. Nice to meet you guys.... (He bows up to them)

After some time in the silence.....

Taehyung: You punk!!! Why did you do this prank....???? I was scared and this new roomie weirdo too scared me yesterday without knocking the door.

Hwayi: Yah!!! You're the one who slept in the shower room. I thought nobody was there. Then you are standing na........ (He stopped talking and thinking about something).

Yeonjun: Wait a minute!!!! How you guys met each other and you didn't get introduced yourselves since yesterday afternoon to today morning.

They stare each other for a while and they remembered the incident happened yesterday.

Hwayi and Taehyung: Well.... Uhh.... Yup..... Oh I'm so hungry..... I want to call my friend.... Yeah!!!!

They escapes from Yeonjun's interrogation session and ran away from the hall. Yeonjun was blinking like what is wrong with them???? Something is fishy!!!!

Few hours later, Hwayi bought some groceries with his own money then he cooks the breakfast. Taehyung saw his cooking and he remembers his home at South Korea but then refuses to think and went to the hall.

At Seoul......

In the Jeon residence everybody was busy with their phone calls because of the Jeon Jungkook's achivement and the Kim family made their entry in to the residence.

The members of the Jeon family are Jeon Jungkook, his husband Jeon Seokjin and their son Jeon jimin. Welcomes the Kim family Kim Namjoon, his husband Kim Hoseok and their son Kim Yoongi.

Seokjin: Welcome Hyungs.... Welcome Yoongi. Are you fine na???

Yoongi: I'm fine uncle. Oh Jimin come with me I have to tell you something.

Jimin: Yeah Hyung. (Jimin went with Yoongi in his room)

The Atmosphere between Namjoon and Jungkook became tensed.

Jungkook: After five years, you are came to meet me personally Hyung.

Namjoon: Well I'm stopped talking to you after Taehyung went missing for years. But now if we didn't meet each other..... The Public will spread the rumours about the feud between each other and you guys I'll treatment to Taehyung. It will affect our relationship na.....

Jungkook clenches his hands and Seokjin hold one of his hands and then he starts the conversation with Hoseok.

Seokjin: How are you Hoseok????

Hoseok: We are fine Jin.

Meanwhile at the other side, Yoongi told about sudden phone call from Taehyung to him. Then Jimin became elated with this news and he is longing for his twin brother. Taehyung and Jimin were the twins brothers.

But the time passes, they became distant because of his illness and their parents pampered him too much so he wasn't aware of his surroundings until Taehyung went missing for years.

He felt guilty because of him, his twin brother ran away from them but Taehyung told to him in a phone call when he wants to talk with him and Yoongi being a messenger between them telling that he isn't the reason for everything happened to him.

Now he is in relationship with a girl and going to engage in few months but he wants to tell this happy news to Taehyung but he was scared whether if he talks to him and leads him to trauma. But time will heal his brother's wounds.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.