15. Are you in the Mafia????

Author's note:

Hi readers, Well actually the problem is Tomorrow I'm going to attend offline classes after some struggles because of COVID 19 and lockdown because of political decison in my native place. I can't able to update you you regularly and I'm trying to take some important decisions for my future and my family. So I'm going to be busy for a while 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺. But in the weekends I will give some crazy updates to if I'm active but I'm a lazy human being LoL 😅😅😅😅😅. Okay the action scene begins now.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's POV:

In the lonely farmhouse, Yeonjun entered into the place with many things. He entered into the theatre room which was located in the basement. In which the senior and other blackmailers were watching some Netflix series. They saw Yeonjun entering into the room and asked him.

Senior: Hello boy...... Good job by the way (he watches time in his phone) 8:58pm. You are escaped but we need your help.... So stay here.

Yeonjun: Ye......

Senior: What....???? I didn't hear you. Repeat!!!!!

Yeonjun: Ye.... Senior.

Senior: Hmm.....

They watches the series for a little time and ordered Yeonjun to being a servant for them after sometime the electricity supply is gets shut down. Then everyone went outside the theatre room to hall and one of the senior's friends went check generator to bring the electricity supply back.

They heard the guy shouts, others gets startled. And another one who gone to see to check his friend didn't came back. After that they heard a rustle sound coming from upstairs, another one went to see someone intruded in their area.

Now the balance members are Yeonjun, Senior and other one friend is their in the hall. Both of them was scared but not Yeonjun because he knows what is going to happen here in few minutes.

The electricity supply came back and Hwayi entered into scene from the generator room with a baseball bat. Then Taehyung entered into the hall from upstairs with a baseball bat and a pistol. Yeonjun reaches to Hwayi and Taehyung side for his safety.

Taehyung surrender the pistol to Hwayi because he didn't know how to use. But Hwayi knows what type of pistol because he lived with a bunch of criminals in his childhood. So he examined the pistol, takes some bullets but left one in the pistol meanwhile the blackmailers were stunned to see them what is happening here.

Friend 1: Yah!!!! What you had done with our friends????

Taehyung: Don't worry we gave some amount of chloroform. Actually they are safe and sound.

Senior: You bunch of *******!!!!!!! I will kill you!!!!

When he tries to attack Yeonjun, Hwayi takes his friend from him and shoots somewhere and the kitchen glass door shutters. Everyone is gasped especially Taehyung and Yeonjun. He gunpoint at his friend's head and blackmails him.

Hwayi: If you don't handover everything about Yeonjun's and your other targets, then...... I never hesitate to shoot him. Or can I give a trial to you????

Hwayi shoots the pistol at the blackmailer's mouth but there is no bullet, everyone is at shock. The senior went to bring everything about Yeonjun's and he gave to Taehyung. After that he pleased with Hwayi to leave his friend.

Senior: Please!!!! Please!!!! Leave my friend!!!! I gave everything what you had asked. Please leave him!!!!

Hwayi: Vincent..... Yeonjun..... Go and bring his other friends and tie them up.

Both: Okay.........

They bring other friends of his senior and tied them in the hall with rope.

Hwayi: V.......

Taehyung: Hmm.....

Hwayi: Go outside for a while.

Taehyung: But Why????

Hwayi: DO. WHAT. I. SAID. NOW........

Taehyung: Okay....⊙﹏⊙.

Taehyung went outside and waited for a while but he heard a old folk song was played but he didn't went inside. After a few minutes, Yeonjun and Hwayi came outside from the house and then they started to drive in the car. He saw Yeonjun felt very happy and elated and then he interrogates them.

Taehyung: Well.... What you guys had done without my presence????

Yeonjun: If Geun Young wasn't there with me??? I would never survive from these *********. ( He saw Hwayi with adoration and sparkling eyes).

Then Taehyung asks to Hwayi about.......

Taehyung: Geun Young.... Are you in the Mafia?????

When Taehyung asked this question to Hwayi who drove the car, puts a break and then grips the steering wheel tightly and his expression turns into frown.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.