41. Inter Collegiate events -1

Author's POV:

Everyone is preparing for the intercollegiate events and Taehyung and his other friends are preparing for fashionista costumes for participants. Unwillingly Hwayi also participating in this event because of Taehyung.

Hwayi's POV:

Why this Taehyung compelling me to participate in this event. I'm not quite handsome and pretty and also my voice is like hmmm....... why he didn't understand me.

(A/n: I fell for you Jingoo oppa ♥️ with your acting and unique charisma. Which is your minus point you told in the past is the biggest plus point in my point of view. Don't worry darling 😘 😉 ❤️ ♥️. Ahmmm..... Me being YeoU 😆 🤣 😂).

Taehyung: Geunyoung...... Be ready for tomorrow and don't be late because tomorrow is the event okay.

Hwayi: OK good night.

Taehyung: Hmm....

Taehyung 's POV:

I know you are not willing but you are the only one who will be suitable for the costume I gave to you and you will succeed it. I hope you will overcome your fears in the stage also at the drama event you never look at the stage audience because of your fear. After the drama you ran away and never faced the stage. I hope...... everything will be fine for you Geunyoung.

Next day......

Students are getting ready for their event and other university students also attending into the Boston University. Meanwhile some students are ogling at girl students and the girls running away from them at the same time IU aka Jieun came at the spot and the boys started to hit on her.

Student 1: Hello miss are you single???

IU: Sorry I'm engaged (She showed her ring).

Student 2: Not a problem for me and you can contact me and my number is **********.

IU tried to get away from them but they pulled her hand and Hwayi came to the scene.

Student 2: Why you are running away from me baby????

Hwayi: Hey!!!! Why you losers are coming into the campus???? If you aren't participating get lost from here!!!!

Student 1: Look the main lead is here!!!!

Students: Hahahahaha!!!!!

Hwayi: If you guys are done let us leave.
(With done face).

Students: We aren't done with you.

They tried to hold IU 's hand but Hwayi
hold his hand twisted him.

Student 3: Hey!!!! How dare you???!!!

His other friend fists his hand and tried to punch Hwayi but IU hold him punch his stomach and kick his knee to make imbalance in his body.

Student 4: Ahhhh....... Mum.....!!!!!

IU: If you guys dare to bully other students, I won't care if you're coming from high class influential family. Come on Geunyoung.

IU took Hwayi with her and the bully students got angry but one of the friends planned something which will going to alter Hwayi's life forever.

Student 1: How dare they...... I will.....

Student 2: Dude I have some plans which they will get embarrassed in front of others.

Student 3: Especially I want to revenge on the guy. My hand is paining. Gosh!!

Somewhere in the campus......

Hwayi: Noona ....... they always do this to everyone????

IU: Why you are asking like an innocent baby who was curious about everyday matters???

Hwayi: Because everything is new for me and I was curious (in inaudible voice).

Taehyung: Where you guys had gone???

IU: Huh..... That a long story and I'm so hungry. Shall we go to canteen guys????

Both: Yeah we are also hungry. Let's go.

They went to the canteen little bit they don't know that a big storm is going to hit on them.

Author's note:

Hello readers,

I'm back with my new devices and going to update this story and my other story My Young Daddy as soon as possible but I need some time because of uncertain events happening one by one in my family and my sister who was married 10 days ago had gone some appendix surgery and admitted in the hospital so I need blessings from you guys.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo💜💜💜💜💜.