29. Lost everything

Taehyung's POV:

Happy Birthday to you ~~~~~

Happy Birthday to Jiminie and Tae~~~~~~

Happy Birthday to you ~~~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's POV:

Jin and Jungkook sang birthday song for them.

Jimin and Taehyung cut the cake and Jin and Jungkook fed the cake to Jimin and enjoying themselves and they totally forgot that they have another son is waiting for their attention.

From outside perspective they are looking like a happy perfect family but Taehyung knows them that they are far from being perfect. He is longing for his parents since when Jimin became ill.

Few minutes later, Namjoon came to the Jeon mansion from his work alone and Yoongi and Hoseok is on the way. Mrs.&Mr.Kim were out of station.

Taehyung in his cold room and staring at his gift. It's none other than Jimin's asked shoes for him and they bought it for Taehyung too, like they are treating their sons equally. But he asked to Jungkook that he wants a Polaroid camera but he never bought it for Taehyung.

In the kitchen, Jin and Namjoon talking about Yoongi's results from Boston Schools high entrance exam.

Jin: What about Hobi's reaction Hyung?

Namjoon: Whenever I take this topic Hobi gets freaking out. And Yoongi is fine whatever the decision we take. So we aren't sending him there.

Jin: Yeah it's good because we can't imagine our kid is going far away from us and also unknown country with different language. And I can't imagine Jimin staying away from us.

Namjoon: Then are you alright if Taehyung left alone.

Jin: Yah... Not like that.....

Namjoon: Anyways......

Taehyung came from his room and sat on a chair in the hall and saw Jungkook watching TV and Jimin is sleeping on Jungkook's thigh and he caressing him.

Taehyung wasn't bothered by this scene but whenever he see them, he can't avoid because Jungkook giving his total attention to Jimin and ignoring Taehyung, he was hurt.

Hoseok and Yoongi came to the mansion and Taehyung was excited to see them. Hoseok saw the cake was cut and distributed.

Hoseok: What the f..... Flower??!!!
Why you cut the cake without us???

Jin: Sorry Hoseok, Jiminie is impatient that's why.

Hoseok: Huh... You can wait for us Nah~~~~ *And he is 13 for god's sake he can understand!!!!*.

Jungkook: Please Hoseok we can't deny Jiminie's request.

Hoseok: Anyways..... Kids come and open your gifts.

Jimin teared the gift wrap and thanked Hoseok and Taehyung opened his gift and he is glad that Hoseok gave camera as his birthday gift.

Taehyung: Thanks uncle.....

Hoseok: No mention baby.

Jungkook: Why this costly gift????

Hoseok: In front of kids smile, this at all nothing.

Jungkook: But.....

Hoseok: Yah Jin..... Where is my cake????

Hoseok didn't mind but Jungkook didn't like his kids getting a costly gift from others and it's bothering him. After Namjoon and his family gone from the Jeon mansion, Jungkook called Taehyung with Hobi's gift.

Taehyung: Dad.... You like this..... The lenses are.....

Suddenly Jungkook break the camera and lashes at Taehyung.

Jungkook: HOW MANY TIMES I WILL TELL YOU??? DON'T ASK ANYTHING FROM ANYONE!!!! HUH!!!!

Jin: Jungkook what happened??!!

Taehyung hides behind Jin and he thinks about he is the one who is caring about him a little.

Jungkook: OH!!! ARE YOU SHADING YOUR PATHETIC CROCODILE TEARS???!!! WHY YOU CAN'T BEHAVE LIKE JIMIN??? ALWAYS GIVING US A TROUBLE!!!!

Jin: Jungkook stop.

Jungkook: WHY I WANT TO STOP???? WHY HE CAN'T BEHAVE LIKE JIMIN UGH?????

Jungkook pulled Taehyung from Jin and slapped him and Jin shouted.

Jin: JUNGKOOK STOP!!!!

Jungkook: WHY???

Jin: JUNGKOOK STOP!!!! JIMIN IS CRYING GO TO HIM!!!

Jungkook and Jin saw Jimin is here panicked and they go to his side and they went to their room and totally forgot about Taehyung who was slapped by his father and tears are falling from his face.

He is not only lost his camera...... He lost his trust on his family too.

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

I thought..... Appa is the only person who is caring about me a little bit. But now......... I was abandoned by my own family. Dad always shout at me whenever I went near to him. It's hurting me a lot.

Now appa also not bothering my presence whenever I was hurt. I always envy Jimin but poor thing he can't observe me because of their pampering towards him. I want my parents attention on me a little bit but I am not getting any thing.

If I stayed here for a long time..... I will go insane and I will do something without my conscious mind. Yes............... I don't want to stay here anymore. They are not my family anymore.

I want to go far away from them...... That's the best decision of my life. Yes........ You can do it Taehyung!!!!!!

You can.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung: Huh!!!!!!........... (He stares at his surroundings).

Why I was admitted in the hospital again???? I'm feeling drowsy nowadays. And the next room where I was admitted there is a birthday function is going on. Huh...... Again I am remembering the incident. Why??!!!

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.