12. Hide Some Truth

Author's note:

Hi readers,
Sorry to you all because I was caught up in fever and exams are happened that's why I'm not able to update the chapters frequently and now the exams are over hurray 😄😄😄😄😄!!!!!! So I can able to concentrate on the story. The show begins now........

Author's POV:

????: So you're telling that always you saw a monster in your childhood right???

Hwayi: Yes doctor, oops.... Sorry Hyung.

JoonWo: It's okay..... But your symptoms sounds like you are hallucinating and after that incident that monster didn't come right.

Hwayi: Yeah Hyung and one time Abeoji told me about the monster he saw in his childhood but I don't know about the full details.

JoonWo: So your father also had same problem.

Hwayi: Ye......

JoonWo: Well....... this is called as Inherited Psychosis.

Hwayi: What????

JoonWo: This is always passes from generation to generation if they didn't get treated properly it will affect them in adulthood. Moreover, your father is a Psychopath and Serial killer am I right????

Hwayi: Yeah. (He starts breathing heavily)

JoonWo: Okay okay!!!!! Calm down.... Calm down!!!!

After some moments, they resumes their interrogative session......

JoonWo: Well now you're totally fine with the inherited psychosis but now you are facing PTSD (POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER). In your case it's possible this thing is happening and you are facing Social anxiety and feeling guilty towards what happened in your past. But totally it's not your fault.

Hwayi: I was not guilty about everything except I killed an innocent man with my own hands and my father forces me to kill him. It's haunting me and even in my dreams always this comes and horrors me. (His tears welled up in his eyes).

JoonWo: Okay.... Okay..... Take your time.

After that Dr. Robert aka Kim JoonWo prescribes some medicines to Hwayi and he advises some of the quick treatments and hobbies to help to cope his trauma.

After Hwayi gone outside, Dr.Robert takes a phone call who is none other than his close friend Kim Namjoon from Seoul, South Korea.

Namjoon: Hey buddy.... You finally takes the call.

JoonWo: Huh..... I was busy handling many patients including..... (He paused in the middle for a while and begin to speak)

Namjoon: Hey why you stopped in the middle????

JoonWo: Sorry I was caught up with something and where I left????

Namjoon: including.....

JoonWo: Well I'm now handling a recent case which a patient when he was infant, he was kidnapped and locked up for 17 years. Poor soul he had gone through so much in his childhood.

Namjoon: Gosh this is horrible, how people can do this to an infant????!!!!!

JoonWo: I was totally in shock because after I totally heard about his past...... I want to cry and hug him back but I maintained my professionalism. Totally he is a fighter like your nephew but in the cruel horrible world and his case is different from Taehyung. Yah!!!! I forgot.... Are you contacted Taehyung and is he fine????

Namjoon: I called him and he told me he was fine but he told me about he won't come to the country.

JoonWo: He was Emotionally Neglected in his childhood that's why now his behaviour like that. But days are rolling no... He will realise later. So don't rush him.

Namjoon: Okay..... Yah!!!! I forgot what purpose I called you.... Jimin's engagement is going to happen in few months.

JoonWo: Really!!!!! Yesterday I saw him as an infant but now he is going to marry gosh.... It feels like I'm going to die soon.

Namjoon: Yah!!!! Wash your mouth with bleaching powder mannnn!!!!!!

Both friends were laughing and chatting about the things they did in their childhood. Then Namjoon cuts the call and JoonWo sighs because he needs to hide some truth from his best friend about doctor knows about his nephew's location and treating him secretly.

JoonWo: God where this story going to end????? I was caught between them!!!!!

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜