42. Inter Collegiate Events - 2

Hwayi's POV:

I'm really nervous. I can't do this, but this Taehyung...... ahhhh.....

Taehyung: Geunyoung , are you ready????

Hwayi: Yes, ready, but I really need to do this????

Taehyung: You can do this Geunyoung ah..... you're really handsome, and everyone will swoon over you seriously. Also, I have a crush on you for the sake of your admirer. Please do this, na......

Hwayi:What????

Taehyung: Please ......

Hwayi: Ok,I will do this for you.

Taehyung: Thank you.

Suddenly, he kissed my cheek and ran away. I was astonished over his behaviour, and he is having a crush on me. Suddenly they announced my name and I went to the stage and started ramped walking.

Girls and boys were bewitched with my looks and aura, but inside my heart knows that I'm bewildered and this Taehyung is really right about me. After the ramp walk, I went inside the room, which was allocated to our team. I saw something suspicious.

Author's POV:

The events are going on one by one, and the bullies successfully enter the backstage with some drugs, whether they don't know how it will affect others but they didn't care and they want revenge and trophy.

They mixed the drugs in the juice can only for the skit participants, especially for the Boston University students. When they try to sneak out of the place, Hwayi catches them single handedly.

Hwayi: Yahh!!!! What are you guys doing, huh???

Student 1: We will gonna take revenge on you.

Hwayi: What??? Hey!!!!

The students started to fight with him.
It's like six vs. one. Actually, Hwayi's self-defense tricks work on them, and they are exhausted, but one of them cunningly goes behind Hwayi and beat him another one, making him drink the drugged juice.

After a few seconds, Hwayi becomes drowsy, and he is getting unaware of his surroundings. The students planned to take him somewhere, but at that time, Taehyung came on their way. Due to their exhaustion in the fight, they dropped Hwayi and ran away.

Worried Taehyung takes him and goes to the hospital, and on the way, he sees Dohyun, who was traumatised with his family issues, because few days back his parents got divorced in a legal manner.

Dohyun: What happened to him????

Taehyung: He is sick , I will take him to the hospital and drain the juice can into sink because it was spoiled by lizard. Check the results and receive the trophy on my behalf of me.

Dohyun : OK.

They went to the car parking, and Taehyung started to drive, and he was panicked when Hwayi groaned in pain. The effects of drug has began in Hwayi's body. He doesn't know what to do with him. In the middle of driving, he is shocked to see Hwayi oblivious and obscenely rubbing his body in the seat belt.

There's no way that Taehyung is gonna take him to the hospital because the drug is working on Hwayi and no way cure him medically because he read an article accidentally about aphrodisiac working on human body if the drug is kicking in his brain, medication can harm him but physical ministrations will help him.

Taehyung decided to take Hwayi to their dorm, and he helped him by taking a shower and changing their clothes, but the drug was working on him continuously, and Taehyung didn't know what to do.

Suddenly, Hwayi hugged him and moaned against him. Taehyung is losing his control slowly by taking him to the bed, and physical things are going on. Out of the blue, Hwayi kisses Taehyung, and he lost his control and gave himself to drown in the pleasure.

And that night...... they did the deed, which two bodies, one soul or two souls.

The night which is going to change their relationship dynamic forever and one thing Taehyung doesn't regret that night.

Will Hwayi accept the changing relationship dynamic between them???

How is he going to react after that night????

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.