23. Ignore the Ex-Convict

Author's POV:

Hwayi and Taehyung were in the car and Taehyung is the one who is driving the car. Hwayi closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber. Taehyung was thinking about his Roommate being an ex-convict and decided to avoid a conversation with him as soon as possible.

Because of having a friendship with an ex-convict makes a big trouble in his life. Already he faced struggles enough in his life, so he don't want to get involved to a criminal. After getting inside to their apartment, Taehyung started avoid GeunYoung.

Hwayi's POV:

What is going on with this Taehyung??? He is now ignoring me like I'm a mobile electric transformer. I think...... He heard my conversation with Robert Hyung. Hmm........ Anyways if he didn't bother me,  I  would concentrate on myself to get better.

Author's POV:

After this incident Taehyung and Hwayi, they didn't talk to each other directly anymore. Whenever Hwayi tries to have a conversation with Taehyung, he always runaway from him. But sometimes Taehyung stares at him whenever Hwayi was giving attention to something else.

Once upon a night, Taehyung saw Hwayi doing an art craft work with insects specimen and after a few minutes he started to destroy his work with his vengeful eyes. Then Taehyung remembered about he crushes the insect with hidden anger when they are in the park.

So he decided to ask his uncle about his condition.

Taehyung: Hello Uncle.

Kim JoonWo: Omo!!!! Taehyung.... What a pleasant surprise after three months!!!

( A/N: Yeah..... Three months passed after the psychiatry session).

Taehyung: Yeah.... Uncle..... Well..... How about Aunt and others???? Are they fine???

Kim JoonWo: They are good.... But what about you??? Why you are feeling so lost???

Taehyung: Ahnnn..... How you..... Find ..... these.....

Kim JoonWo: I know about your psychological state for five years. So who is that guy??? Is that GeunYoung????

Taehyung: UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmm......
Anyways....... Whenever I see him, I always see sadness and intolerable pain in his eyes. This made me feel like...... I want to hug and hold him forever. I think...... I'm in love with him Uncle. I want to know about his past....... That's why I came to you.
Please uncle...... I know...... You are not allowed to reveal your patient's history. But...... Please (He started to tear up).

Kim JoonWo: Okay..... Okay..... I will tell you...... Well..... What happened to him was........

He tells everything to Taehyung what Hwayi said about himself and his illness and dark tragedic past.

Kim JoonWo: After he killed everyone who caused him miserable. He surrendered himself, court sentenced him and locked up in juvenile prison for three years with his nickname but actually that was his actual name Hwayi. After he released, he changed his name GeunYoung without using his surname. Actually he thinks about he don't have rights to use the family's surname.

Taehyung was in the shock but also glad because he didn't faced this much horror in his life but also the neglect from his parents made traumatized and ran away from them for six to seven years.

Kim JoonWo: Taehyung..... Are you really want to go near him after knowing his past???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung: Yes Uncle.

Kim JoonWo: So what's the reason which made you fall heels over for him????? Yaah!!!!! Wait!!!! Tae!!!!!

(Suddenly he saw Taehyung was missing.)

Taehyung left from the place and went to see Hwayi. And he saw Hwayi in the campus playground and who is drawing a bunch of students who is playing Dodge ball in his sketch book. He was elated when he saw him after that he realised........ He was in love with Hwayi for the long time.

Hwayi saw Taehyung who is staring at him but nothing bothers him, so he decided to make Hwayi fall in love with him.

What is Taehyung going to do with Hwayi????

Now he is falls in love with him????

Some unexpected interesting events going to happen in their life and people who surrounded by them.......

Author's note:

First time I'm writing a BL story so please adjust with me..... Also, I'm a single potato for two decades LoL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 So I'm new to romance genre. I'm going to be single forever...... After seeing BTS boys and my charming cutie pie Jingoo oppa LoL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I want to meet them~~~~~~~~~~ See the pic on top...... Credit goes to the person who uploaded this on Twitter.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.