25. Surprise Visit

Author's POV:

The surroundings around them went so silent after the phone calls and hearing the unexpected news.

Hwayi: Yah.... V. What happened???? Are you having any trouble on the way???? (He's concerned for Taehyung)

Taehyung: No.... Not any trouble but..... My closest cousin is suddenly engaged. That's why I was shocked. But what happened to you????

Hwayi: Well.....

They heard doorbell ringing and Hwayi ran to open the door hurriedly.
Taehyung was curious because why his roommate turned out his lovely crush hurries to see the person who rang the doorbell. And he saw Hwayi's guardians are coming inside the hall.

The guardians of Hwayi are........................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Han Juwon and Lee Dongsik.

Taehyung welcomes them to come inside.

Hwayi: Hyungs.... How are you all????
And Dongsik Hyung are you fine or I arrange a bed here to take rest.

Dongsik: Aani..... We already booked a room for stay and we are here to see how you are doing here. Is everything good for you???

Hwayi: Yeah Juwon Hyung.... Thank God! We cleaned the house and you are correctly entering same time. Otherwise you will run away with Dongsik Hyung. Hahahaha.

Juwon: I'm also thought the house full of different men.... How you guys have time to clean the house daily???
Anyways..... How are you Vincent???

Taehyung: I'm fine Sir.

Like that, they had conversation about the things like everyone talks with people and knowing about each other. Dongsik stares at Taehyung's face for a long time and keeps thinking about whether he had seen him in the past.

Juwon: We are here because of Dongsik fainted in the house and we consulted to the doctor. And he said about he needs some stress relief............ after all he faced 20 years with burden of finding his missing sister. Also we are police officers and got paid off vacation.

Taehyung felt bad after hearing this fact from Juwon about Dongsik's sister missing , also noted they are police officers and married couple and reminds about his deeds and how his well-wishers worried about him. But that was not Taehyung's fault from the first place.

Dongsik: So how about we are going to a trip??

Hwayi: Yeah!!!! After I came to London I never went outside to see the places like a tourist visit.

Juwon: Tomorrow morning get ready because we're going to the places for tour.

Hwayi: Hyung I will bring the lunch because you can't eat outside food for a while.

Dongsik: Huh..... I want to drink some beer.

Hwayi: Ahn..... Always beer. Hyah..... V are you willing to join with us????

Taehyung: Huh.... Me.

Hwayi: No. Your mother. Yah!!! Actually I am calling you man!!!

Taehyung: Ye..... I'm coming. Huh... Ajhusshi..... Why you are staring at me???

Dongsik: Well..... In the past seven years back are we saw each other at some where in Seoul???

Taehyung: (He panics) Huh..... I think..... My home town is Seoul. I don't think so.... Well....

????: Huh.... What is going on here???

Dongsik: Huh.... Who is he????

Hwayi: Hyung. He is Choi Yeonjun. My another housemate.

Yeonjun: Annyeongaseyo.

Juwon & Dongsik: Annyeong

Like they introduced each other and Taehyung internally thanked Yeonjun
for saving him from Dongsik's interrogation. Like that the day gone like Smooth like bottah.

Somewhere at Seoul.....

Jin: Achoooo!!!!!🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧.

After Dongsik and Juwon went to their hotel to take rest and Hwayi started to prepare foods for tomorrow's picnic. Then Taehyung came to kitchen and asks about his guardians.

Taehyung: GeunYoung....

Hwayi: Hmm....

Taehyung: Your Hyungs are really police officers???....

Hwayi: Nah..... They are swindlers. Ofcourse!!!! They are cops and what is with your questions huh???

Taehyung: Huh... Nothing. Good night.

Taehyung went to his room and thinks about today's events and drift off to sleep. Hwayi came to the room and saw Taehyung was sleeping like a cockroach on the wall and face was sticked on the wall.

He makes Taehyung sleep in the correct position and puts a blanket on him and went to sleep and waiting for tomorrow's picnic day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Is the picnic day going to end well or a drastic event going to takes place?????

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.