~2~

December 2nd, 2021
Midnight

Water splashes all over the girl's face, causing her to immediately jerk awake. A slight chuckle escapes a familiar yet unknown person's voice as Alycia's green eyes open. The feeling of drowning consumes the green eyed girl as she moves her face and her body, but felt something tighten around her wrists and ankles as she did.

"I wouldn't move too much," the voice spoke as the feeling of a wet towel is removed from Alycia's face. A gasp for air was needed yet she could only breathe in and out of her nose, feeling the sticky ness of tape covering her mouth. Her eyes are wide, burning as she tried breathing yet her eyes also locked eyes with Y/E/C ones. A smirk inches onto the person's face as they bent down, holding the towel in hand while glancing back and forth between Alycia's eyes.

"I thought I had killed you a minute there. You've been out for several hours-" they pause, keeping that same menacing smirk. "But then again, you're pretty skinny and probably aren't too used to the whole getting knocked out by the side of your head."

Alycia breathes heavily, remaining still. Frozen, even as her mind went crazy. Her mind was going in all different directions till it brought her to one specific direction that she was hoping wasn't true but knew the person who had her had to be No Name. But why her? No Name never took any women. Sure there was those two girls who were tortured...raped... then killed but they were also prostitutes and they couldn't even tie those two victims to No Name.

"What's going on up inside that pretty little head of yours?" The person asked as two of their fingers taped gently on Alycia's temple. It immediately causes Alycia to flinch feeling pain where the person touched. However when Alycia does flinch and tears her green eyes away from the woman who has her, the woman pulls her fingers away as her smirk dies down.

"Well we're at our first location. At least for tonight. I didn't feel like driving any longer especially from all the activities I've gone through today." The person stands as Alycia gently looks following the person as she stands. However within seconds the person goes down to Alycia's ankles and cuts the tape keeping her ankles together. Once that's done the person slowly comes back towards the middle of Alycia's body and helps her sit up then to her feet.

Alycia's captor nods, smiling while reaching into her back pocket and pulling out a knife. Alycia's eyes slowly trail down to spot it and her eyes go wide, her breathes heavy.

"Oh don't worry kitten. This is just a precaution-" the person spoke shrugging as they walking forward grabbing Alycia's arm pulling her along. "In case you wanna try anything funny, I have this. It's pretty effective, or well I just know how to use it well."

She pulls Alycia along as they walk towards an abandoned warehouse. Alycia's green eyes look ahead, letting her eyes scan the area. And it's not long before they get into the warehouse, but it's not just a warehouse.

"Welcome to my secret place Alycia," the captor speaks, a smirk dancing on their lips as she pulls Alycia over to an area. She leans them against a pole and motions their head for the girl to sit. Alycia complies sinking down. "Good. You listen well. Good to know."

The captor slides the knife into her pocket and grabs the rope already placed next to the pole, beginning to tie Alycia to it. She makes it tight around her stomach and arms causing a slight noise to escape from Alycia. However when the rope is finished being tied the captor looks into Alycia's eyes, flicking her own eyes back and forth between the green ones.