~31~

May 5th, 2022

Y/n stares down at the desk, the first time they've actually haven't looked at the witness on the stand. But considering who it was, they had no choice but to look down. The person didn't deserve to be looked at nor listened to. Not when they would spin the truth. Not when they were only going to lie.

"Conrad Hughes, what happened at the farm?" District attorney asks as Y/n leans her head against her hand, sinking their teeth into their bottom lip.

"We arrived at the farm. Guns loaded. We were prepared to kill Marcus James, no matter what it took," Conrad responds, Y/n shaking her head. "The plan was to go in, make sure Marcus pays for what he did at our warehouse. Little did Y/n know that I set it up because they had to be stopped."

"Stopped?" Matthew Wesley asks and Conrad nods.

"Y/n Williams is No Name. She killed and kidnapped, was a drug lord, ran money up and down the pacific coast, even had details going in and out from Texas and Mexico. I have the receipts," Conrad announces, but Y/n keeps a straight face. Her attorney, Freya McCall leaning over.

"What is he talking about?" She whispers and Y/n shakes their head, leaning toward her attorney.

"He doesn't have anything. It was all destroyed in a fire," Y/n whispers. "When it's your turn question him about Rae Santiago and Pam Keller." Freya nods as Y/n pulls away, hearing Conrad speak once again.

"But the plan was to get to the farmhouse and kill Marcus, but that was Y/n and Gunnar's plan. My plan was with Marcus. I turned on Gunnar and shot him twice. Yes, I know what I just said, but I didn't kill him. He spoke on the stand a couple days ago. He's alive-" Conrad pauses trailing his eyes around the courtroom locking eyes with Alycia's who sits beside an officer. "The girl, the one Y/n kidnapped was being blinded by Y/n. Didn't really know what was going on the whole time. She developed Stockholm syndrome any doctor would tell you that."

"Objection your honor. Hearsay," McCall shouts and the judge nods looking at Conrad. He nods, looking away from Alycia.

"Okay. Conrad when you were arrested, you gave the detectives evidence?" Matthew spoke and Conrad nods.

"That's correct," Conrad responds, shifting in his seat.

"Alright, can we pull up the pictures from exhibit 254 A," Matthew asks as pictures emerge onto a screen to the left of the courtroom. All eyes go even Y/n lifts her head, finding a photo of Alycia tied up and gagged. Blood running down her head. Y/n's eyes furrow and her mind goes rolling. "Conrad, can you explain this?"

"Yeah...This photo was taken of the victim. I found her tied up and gagged in a room Y/n was keeping her in," Conrad spoke.

"You sick son of a bitch!" Y/n shouts standing up. Her eyes immediately go to Conrad, their eyes locking. Freya stands and puts her hands on Y/n to get them to sit down. However, Y/n points her finger at Conrad. "What the fuck did you do to her? I didn't do that to her! FUCKING LOOK AT HER! SHE LOOKS EXHAUSTED! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER AT THE FARMHOUSE!" Whispers and murmurs escape through the courtroom. Everyone was eyeing the photos, Y/n ready to jump over the table to attack the man but stayed where they were shaking their head. Alycia's eyes however looked at the photo of herself, beginning to pick at her fingers, tears overwhelming her eyes as she drops her head feeling tears slip down her cheeks. Her eyes looking down, spotting rope burns on her wrists knowing further up there were worse scars hidden beneath her clothing.

"Order in the court!" Judge Rollins shouts, hitting her palette hard several times getting everyone's attention. "Mrs. McCall get your client under control before they're escorted out of this courtroom."