~7~

April 3rd, 2021

Tears sprawled out of Alycia's green eyes as she shook her head, feeling her whole world fall apart. The school she moved all the way out to LA to be apart of from Australia, didn't work out. She graduated and earned a degree but at the same time, she could land any roles. No matter what she tried, no matter what she did, no one would call her back. She wouldn't get a second shot. No callbacks, no nothing. She could barely find a job and now she's being screamed at by her junkie boyfriend she knows ain't no good, but here they are.

"STOP! Please Eddie!" Alycia screams, crossing her arms over her chest, hugging herself tightly watching her so called boyfriend, smash and crash every plate in the studio apartment they both have resigned in. "EDDIE!" As soon as she screams his name he stops and rushes over to the girl, grabbing her roughly by her arms, pinning her up against the wall, slamming her roughly against it, allowing her head to hit the picture frame that hangs causing it to fall down. A yelp escapes from Alycia's delicate lips as her eyes squeeze shut and Eddie gets up close to the girl's face.

"You want to yell at me BITCH! You want to yell at me! I will fucking give you something to yell about!" Eddie screamed in the Australian's face, shaking her violently against the wall. Tears rolled down Alycia's eyes as she tried to fight him off, but couldn't do anything by the tight grip he held on to the vulnerable girl. His breathe reeked of alcohol. He was drunk off his ass, but this isn't the first time he's been violent. It's just the first time he's been physical.

"Eddie...You're hurting me," Alycia whispered, clenching her jaw to try and stop the tears from falling, but they were automatic, like a waterfall.

"I'm hurting you? I'm hurting you! You're hurting me!" Eddie shouted, before letting go of one of Alycia's arms, slamming his fist into the wall beside her. However, before he threw the punch Alycia closed her eyes, feeling a sense she was the one going to get punch. But even though Eddie's fist went through the wall, it didn't stop the young girl from jumping at the sound beside her. "I want you out! I want you gone! You're literally nothing to me and I've only been using you for sex, you fucking whore!"

Eddie lets go of the girl walking away from her and running both of his hands over his head. Alycia stares wide eyed and tears rolling down her cheeks shaking her head from side to side. Eddie drops his hands from his head, shaking his own head now as he reaches over grabbing the beer bottle, his 8th one by now, and taking a sip of it.

"You need to go lie down Eddie. You're not-" Before Alycia could get her words out Eddie removes the bottle from his lips, turning around swiftly and throwing the bottle at Alycia. Her eyes go wide and her reaction to seeing the bottle thrown is a bit delayed. But she manages to move somewhat but could still feel it hit her arm, causing the glass to shatter, several pieces cutting her up. A screech escapes the girl as her arm flies up. A cry escapes her lips as she clenches her left arm feeling the warmth of blood rush onto her fingers as she looks down seeing the red substance.

"Alycia-"

"This is the police. We got a call about a disturbance!" An officer shouted with several knocks at the door cutting Eddie off. Alycia's eyes squeeze together tightly as she shakes her head and Eddie sighs walking over to the girl, going to grab for her arm. But as she does the door opens and both Eddie and Alycia look at the officers who walk in. The officers are met with the sight of an upset green-eyed girl with blood pouring from her arm. Immediately both officers react. The one rushing towards the both of them, demanding Eddie to back away from the girl. The other officer rushing over to Alycia and gently placing their hand on her back and guiding her away from Eddie.