~30~

December 25th, 2021

"What's going on-" Y/n pauses walking over and seeing the phone lit up with live footage of the warehouse. Swiftly Y/n turns and grabs Alycia spinning her around. "Don't look..." Y/n whispers into the girl's ear gently before turning around themselves. Alycia stays facing away, cuddling with the semi small puppy as Y/n walks over and picks up the phone looking at everything. The warehouse was destroyed. The ceiling caving in. Fires in several corners . Bodies everywhere. Blood everywhere. Y/n's eyes glanced about in disbelief shaking their head from side to side.

"So it's real bad," Conrad says. "It looks worse now than it did when I left."

"He's on a war rampage-" Y/n pauses taking one final look at the phone before dropping their hand to their side and handing it back over to Gunnar. "I'm telling all three of you right now, you don't have to be in this. You're most likely not going to make it if you fight this fight. I can do it-"

"You're not going in alone," Alycia speaks up, causing everyone's eyes to go on her. She turns around slowly, her green eyes glancing around at Conrad, Gunnar and Y/n. "If you're going I'm going. This isn't a fight you should fight alone."

"I agree," Conrad speaks, nodding. "You mess with one of us you mess with all of us. He killed our family Y/n. This is just as much our fight as it is yours."

A proud smirk dances on Y/n's lips as they nod before slowly peaking over to Gunnar who nods, looking at everyone. He stands and walks over to Y/n, holding out his hand. Y/n reaches forward grabbing his forearm as he grabs her's.

"We fight together. We stay together. No matter what," Gunnar speaks, carefully.

"No matter what," Y/n whispers back, nodding looking between everyone. "So we're all aware of the plan then?"

"Of course. We've been over it a hundred times in the past 24 hours," Gunnar responds. "But hey real quick, any word about Rae?"

"She's stable. Wren's with her and I told her to stay with her. They don't need to fight. I called reinforcements-"

"I called everyone from the warehouse and I got a hold of a few, they're going to meet us at the place," Conrad butts in and Y/n nods.

"Okay, great-" Y/n pauses and looks at Alycia seeing her rubbing the puppy's head before looking away. "You two go together. Take the car around back, the blue one. Alycia and I will take the dark green."

Y/n walks over to a desk and takes out a pair of keys tossing them over to Gunnar. "You take him alive, I want to talk to him first."

"You really think talking to him is going to do anything?" Conrad asks and Y/n shrugs.

"It might especially if he knows Everlynn's alive," Y/n spoke.

"You've talked to her?" Gunnar asks and Y/n nods.

"She told me to do what I must. I'm not going yo tell him where she is, only that she's alive."

"Are you sure that's the right call? I mean what if he-"

"He won't find her. I'm not giving him her actual name only the name he's ever known her by," Y/n informed everybody. "Okay, let's head out. It's better we get there now then wait until tomorrow." Both Conrad and Gunnar nod, grabbing their stuff and heading out the back door. Once their gone Y/n slowly turns and locks eyes with Alycia's green ones.