~21~

December 20th, 2021
{11:18 P.M}

"Bigger than I thought," Gunnar spoke as they walked through the main entrance. Art pieces of many different types sprawled out everywhere. Alycia's eyes glance around, finding some of the pieces quite lovely. Y/n glances over to the Australian seeing the girl looking. A small smile forms on Y/n's lips at the sight before putting their attention on Gunnar.

"Gunnar, I'm going to take Alycia around. Spot out Stevens for me?" Y/n asks as the three of them stop walking. Gunnar nods and departs from Alycia and Y/n. There Y/n gently tugs Alycia over to the left.

"What are we doing?" Alycia asks, confused as they walk over to an exhibit full of different art pieces.

"I thought you might like to look-" Y/n pauses keeping her eyes on the pieces, shrugging. "I know you like art. I seen the paintings in your apartment."

Alycia's head turns to Y/n, almost shock filling her face but she tears her eyes away and let's go of Y/n's arm. The girl let's her, standing with their hands cupped in front of them, watching the girl. Alycia walks over and looks thoroughly at each piece. And as she moved along Y/n followed with each piece. Each exhibit never letting Alycia get more than 5 feet away from them.

"Y/n Williams," a voice spoke causing Y/n to swiftly flick her eyes off of Alycia and to the person who spoke their name. There Y/n's met with a pair of brown eyes and a man with long slicked back hair.

"Harry Stevens, you bastard," Y/n spoke back causing a chuckle to escape Stevens lips as he held out his hand, Y/n taking a hold of it and shaking it.

"My, my, my. Do my eyes deceive me? You've finally came to one of my auctions," Stevens speaks as they tear their hands away. Y/n nods and glances over to Alycia who's still admiring a piece. Y/n squints her eyes taking note of the piece feeling Stevens stand beside her. "Who's the girl?"

"Right-" Y/n whispers as she takes a step forward holding out her hand. "Alycia darling, can you come over her a moment?" Alycia slightly jumps and turns, locking eyes with Y/n's. A reassuring smile forms on Y/n's lips nodding as Alycia walks over taking a hold of Y/n's hand, standing beside Y/n. "Harry Stevens this is my girlfriend, Alycia Carey. Alycia, this is the famous Harry Stevens."

Harry smiles widely as he holds out his hand. Alycia hesitantly holds her own up feeling Harry take her hand and gently kiss the top of it.

"It's a pleasure my dear," Harry says, letting go gently of the girl and turning his head to Y/n. "I never would have thought Y/n Williams would have a girlfriend, let alone such a beautiful one."

"Hell neither did I," Y/n responds both of them laughing, but Y/n was forcing it, squeezing Alycia's hand gently. The Australian felt it and glanced to Y/n before looking away. "Harry I know this is a party but do you mind if we speak some business?"

"Oh, you know I'm down to do business any time. Meet me in my office in 10 minutes?" Henry says and Y/n nods tearing her eyes from Stevens to Alycia back to Stevens. The both of them share a smile before the man walks off, going around shaking hands and talking. Y/n watches for a moment before Alycia squeezes Y/n's hand. Slowly Y/n turns her head to the green eyed girl, their eyes locking instantly.

"Come with me," Y/n says gently giving Alycia another reassuring smile as they start walking. As they start though Gunnar comes up to them causing all three of them to stop.