~18~

December 15, 2021

Heavy breathes. Fires blazing. Rain pouring. Y/n leans against a car, their hand covering their stomach. Their eyes squeezed together tightly as shouting occurs and gun fire rings. But it's all faint to Y/n as she breathes heavily trying to keep themselves under control.

Their mind was running wild trying to come up with ideas to get out of this situation. It's not like they planned on this happening. Sure, she thought maybe something would happen, but this. Definitely not this.

"COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!" A deep voice shouted as a gun is fired off into the air. Y/n squeezes their eyes together tightly before opening them back up, letting their eyes glance about. They let out a deep breath before going to get up but sink their teeth into their bottom lip as pain strikes through them, shaking her head back and forth immediately. Y/n goes back down and throws her head back against the car, closing their eyes. Images, flashes of Alycia's green eyes pop into her head and guilt strikes through them but also a sense of comfort seeing the Australian until more shouting and gun fire causes her to open her eyes quickly. A low groan of pain escapes as she flinches, and she glances down to their stomach. Gently they lift their hand off of their stomach as blood pours out of her stomach.

"Damn it," Y/n mumbles, shaking their head from side to side. They place their hand back over the wound and apply pressure. There were too many possibilities that could happen right about now. One she bleeds to death. Two, this dude comes and just kills them. Three, she can get up and fight again. The list goes on and on. Y/n clenches their jaw and reaches for their weapon on the ground, grabbing a hold of it, squeezing it tightly in their hand.

"IT DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THIS WAY Y/N! YOU'VE DONE THIS TO YOURSELF. YOU GOTTA BE STOPPED!" The deep voice shouted as all the noises came back louder to Y/n. They weren't faint or ringing like they had been. Now it was much louder. "YOU KILL AND KILL, BUT WHO'S GOING TO KILL YOU?"

Y/n bites her lip, furrowing her brows. The comments he was making made her uneasy, but she's been in situations like this before. However she wasn't injured this seriously. Sure, a few punches and kicks here and there. Maybe even a knife wound here, there, but a gun shot to the stomach. That's something they haven't gotten to you. Y/n shakes their head, leaning up from the car but felt another pair of hands on her stomach, causing herself to pick up the gun but met eyes with Rodney's.

"Rod?" Y/n questioned her voice low and Rodney gave her a nod as the sound of a chopper and gun fire occurs. Y/n tears her eyes from Rodney seeing Conrad and Pam in the chopper up above. They were slowly beginning to come down. Pam shooting a machine gun to where she assumed the guy with the deep voice was. Y/n tears her eyes from the chopper and back to Rodney who nods and looks to the chopper. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Saving your life," Rodney responded, waving at the chopper before his eyes met with Y/n's. "I know earlier what I did to that girl wasn't good on me, but you got me started in the business and I owe you my life."

"You're a twisted bastard," Y/n says shaking their head from side to side as Rodney chuckles, nodding.

"And you're bleeding out-" Rodney pauses as someone comes over. Y/n's eyes tear from Rodney's to the person.

"Gunnar?" Y/n questions catching the attention of the buzzed haired, blue eye 23 year old. A smile rises to his lips as he nods.

"Long time no see. We need to hurry," Gunnar responds as he bends down, helping lift Y/n up with Rodney helping. Gun fire continues along with shouting. Y/n glances around as Gunnar and Rodney help them to the chopper that's landed on the ground. The top of the chopper still going round and round. And as soon as they get to the chopper the sound of an explosion occurs causing Rodney to let go of Y/n and rush both her and Gunnar into the chopper. The sound of bullets hitting the chopper causes Gunnar to reach for Rodney to get him in but he shakes his head and closes the chopper door.