~3~

December 2nd, 2021

Y/n nods and tosses the syringe across the room, sinking her teeth into her bottom lip as she slides her hand down into her front left pocket pulling out her phone. There she unlocks it and goes through her contacts before pressing one, calling it. She lifts her phone to her ear letting her eyes linger on Alycia who sits unconscious.

"Hello?" The voice on the other end speaks, sounding tired.

"I'm making a deal with the devil," Y/n speaks into the phone as a smirk slowly creeps across her face.

"And how's that? This line is only for important-" 

"This is important Rodney," Y/n speaks cutting the man off. Y/n's eyes linger on Alycia waiting for the man to speak on the other end. 

"What did you get yourself into now other than killing people?" Rodney asks, a curisotiy in his voice. 

"Oh boy, wouldn't you like to know-" Y/n pauses chuckling slightly. "All you need to know is, I'm make a deal with the devil and I'm going to need some things." 

"What kind of things Y/n?" 

"Package D. Everything in it." 

"Package D- Y/n, you do realize what you're asking me to get is literally almost impossible to get?" Rodney questions. A big smirk dances on Y/n's lips as her head nods, her eyes still on Alycia's. "But not impossible for me. I'll have it for you by Friday. I'll hand deliver it too. Can't trust my boys to get that type of shit delivered respectfully." 

"Wouldn't want it any other way. Thank you big R," Y/n respectfully speaks before removing the phone from her face and hanging up. She slides the phone into her pocket and slowly walks over and bends down on the side of Alycia. Gently she reaches her hands forward cupping the unconscious girl's into her hands, looking at the girl. Y/n's eyes scan the girl's face before slightly moving Alycia's head to the side finding a gash on the side of her head from where they attached her. Y/n clenches her jaw, taking her left hand off of Alycia's cheek and gingerly touch the side of Alycia's head. 

"Well, it's not too bad," Y/n mumbles looking to Alycia's closed eyes. "I really hope you don't make me do worse kitten." 

(December 4th, 2021)

Music blares as Alycia's eyes slowly begin to flutter open. Immediate confusion crosses over her as a dim light enters her vision as her eyes open. Slowly she moves her head around, trying to get an idea of where she was not really remembering much that is until her eyes were met with the back of Y/n who's sat at a table. Alycia immediately looks away and goes to move but winces feeling rope tighten around her wrists as she looks down. There she finds herself down to a chair. Each wrist was tied down tightly and securely to the arms of the chair. Each ankle tied to the two front legs of the chair. And a couple pieces of rope tied around her waist, making sure she stayed in place. 

"It seems you're finally awake," Y/n speaks, gently setting down a tool. Alycia stops struggling and glances up to find Y/n spinning around in her chair before standing. A small smirk was spread across the Y/E/C eyed girl. "You know you've been out since the 2nd of December. It's the fourth now. I didn't think I gave you that much drugs, but then again if your body isn't used to drugs then I guess you could be out that long. But don't worry, I made sure you were still breathing." 

"Fuck you," Alycia spoke, not entirely meaning too but it earns Y/n to laugh out loud, shoving their hands into their pockets and tilting their head. 

"If you insist," Y/n responds, the smirk growing as Alycia shakes her head. "I didn't think we were that far into the relationship but I mean we could probably-"