~8~

December 6th, 2021

"AHH!" Alycia's pained filled screams escape her lips as she pulls against the restraints. She's been going at for an hour. Pulling, tugging, moving anything and everything, but it was no use. The chains wouldn't budge no matter how hard she pulled. Though she could feel her wrists and ankles get worse the more she pulled. Blood slipped down her left ankle having somehow managed to pull too hard that the chain cut her.

After another strong tug the girl's hands let go of the chain, a loud exhausted breath escaping her lips. Alycia's green eyes trail to the phone. She was close to it, so close yet so far at the same time. In her mind she knew she needed to get out of this position. She knew that her life was on the line. Y/n's proven that many times but what scared Alycia the most was yesterday and how Y/n forced those pills into her. Alycia's mind raced with the thought as she slowly moved getting back onto the mattress, gently leaning her back against the wall. A sigh escapes from her lips as she gently pulls her knees up to her chest, placing her arms on her knees for a second. The rattling sound of the chains echo through the room and with no warning and no consideration Alycia squeezes her eyes together tightly screaming as loud as she possibly could.

The sound of her blood piercing scream echoes and bounces off of the walls. Her lungs given out quicker than she expected and when the Australian stopped screaming her head off, she leaned her head back, keeping her eyes closed. No one could hear her, she knew that. The walls were sound proof thanks to Y/n. The killer probably had millions of these places set up, unfortunately Alycia was just another one of Y/n's victims witnessing one of the million places.

The girl opens her eyes keeping her head against the wall, her mind whirling with thoughts of what to do. Her green eyes locked with the phone on the ground. She knew she was close but at the same time so far especially being chained. Another low sigh escapes her lips as she slowly pushes herself away from the wall and slowly crawls off of the mattress, her mind racing.

Alycia tilts her head to the side thinking back to Eddie. She hated the fact she had to think about him, what he did to her and what he made her do to not only others but to herself. The thought of it made chills crawl down her spine but she nodded as she laid down on her stomach and began pulling and tugging as she inched herself as close as she could. Her hand extended towards the phone, pain echoing throughout her body as she pushed herself. She knew she had to get this phone one way or another. If she didn't, Y/n could and would kill her at any given moment. She wasn't ready to die. Sure, she's tried killing herself in the past at least twice but she was trying. She had a plan outside of that diner and she wanted to try and do it. But this... This wasn't something she expected.

"Come on!" Alycia shouted reaching out, extended her arm out fully and even her fingers as much as she physically and possibly would. Tears threatened the Australian's eyes as she kept reaching till she felt her finger tips grace the phone. Hope immediately filled her eyes and just her in general as she pushed herself, moving her body just a little bit more even though it didn't look possible. But just like that the girl could feel the phone and used her fingertips to move it closer. Once she did she wrapped her whole hand around it and let her body relax a moment.

Her body laid there, her eyes closing for a second as her breathes became heavy and uneven. Yet after a moment she slowly moved back and got up off of her stomach, sitting on the mattress, trying to even out her breathes while focusing on the phone. It was an older phone but a phone nonetheless.

Quickly she opened it up, the little flip phone it was. It was a burner phone nonetheless but her fingertips hovered over the buttons. Her tired, teary green eyes stared at the buttons as her mind became darkness. Thoughts were there, they were but they were faint. Something inside of her was screaming don't. The thoughts in her head, while faint and nothing but whispers, were screaming for her to dial for help. Telling her to get out as fast as she could. But she sat there, confused. Sat there and slowly began shaking her head from side to side. However it all came crashing down as the door opened fast causing the young girl to jump and turn her head towards the door to lock eyes with Y/n's who looked worn out and dirty.