Welcome

The British Prince

Book #3 in my British selection series
(this book can be read as a standalone)

Author's Note:

***Please take the time to read. I have a few things I want you as readers to know about before you start this book***

1. This story will be more diverse.

After the Non-British and British Princess books I wanted to expand the diversity of the characters in the selection.

Yes, I know the commonwealth has lots of countries that haven't been mentioned previously and I'm sorry for that, but that's what I'm trying to improve on and am making one of my main aims with this story.

(also I don't know much about how the commonwealth is run - I based the countries included off of ones that said they were apart of it when I looked it up)

2. This story will have multiple point of views.

Is there one main character? Yes. Absolutely this is the story of Nicolas and majority will be written from his perspective.

Will it only be his love interest as the other POV? No. I will do multiple of the girls in his selection, and possibly his sisters at some point. Maybe other characters too.

*Also a note that while The Non British Princess and The British Princess had many links in characters and some plot sections, this book is less connected.
Yes it is Thomas and Isabelle's son, and there will be reference to other known characters, but I'm also using this as a fresh set of faces and new characters with new personalities.

3. This is still a selection

In The Non-British Princess, Thomas got quite a bit of hate for doing stuff with other girls that weren't Isabelle. Whether he was kissing them or showing even the smallest bits of affection. I just want to remind you that it was a selection and his aim was to get to know everyone, a part of that being forming relationships with several people.

This will be similar with Nicolas. However I will try to show how Nicolas forms friendships initially as he tries to find who he connects with.

Nicolas is different from Thomas, and you'll see how as we go along. He's not the type to kiss several girls in one day in case you were worried.

4. ⚠️**Contains mention of issues relating to Mental Health, suicide, self harm, abuse and death**🥀

~~~~~

Nicolas' Soundtrack

Just the Way You Are | Bruno Mars

Hold Me While You Wait | Lewis Capaldi

Dazed & Confused | Ruel

I Guess I'm In Love | Clinton Kane

Hold My Girl | George Ezra

Love Me Now | John Legend

Say Love | James TW

~~~~~

Enjoy the story and as always, please let me know what you think in the comments.