Chapter VII: I'm sure

"Your son??" Nik repeated as Elijah stared at me. Kai stood up, a grin spreading across his face.

"The spell did work!!" He cheered. I had no idea what he was talking about, but he seemed to be rubbing it in the others faces.

"Where is Tucker, Frankie?" Elijah asked, his eyes holding some kind curiosity and pain. I was really confused until I realized that he would belong to one of the,.

"Which one of you is his father?" I asked quietly, a bit scared that the question was crossing a boundary.

"Technically, Elijahs. But we all claim him." Finn spoke up. I glanced to him to see him standing up straight, clearly excited to meet Tucker.

"I- I don't know how he will take this.." I told them, shaking my head. "He can be a bit- well I don't know how to put it." I sighed, rubbing my hand through my hair in exhaustion. This was all very tiring.

"What do you mean?" Nik questioned, confused.

"It's only been us- for five years. I don't know how he will react to this- thats all."

"He's only what...four or five. How badly could he take it?" Kol huffed, crossing his arms. I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth, nodding.

"Yeah- only about four or five..." Elijah narrowed his eyes at me, curiously.

"What is it?" He asked. I shook my head.

"He's just a bit....special. That's all." I moved to go to the room to get him, holding my hand up when Kol went to follow. He of course whined at me. Walking to the bedroom, I knocked, a secret code we came up with when he went through his spy phase. The 90s had a lot of spy books which he loved for a while. Slowly, I opened the door, Tucker already standing there waiting for me.

"What's going on, mom?" He questioned. He had been listening the best he could, I know that. His hearing is really good compared to the average human- I think.

"Honey-" I sighed, kneeling in front of him as my hands landed on his shoulders gently. "There's some men out there- they are family." Tucker's eyes widen, excitement running through them.

"Really?? Is dad out there? Do I have one?" My heart fluttered a bit at his questions.

"Of course you do, silly. He is out there. But there is something you need to know." I started, the whole soulmate thing was an odd thing to discuss with a little boy. Especially since I was just told about it a minute ago. "Momma has soulmates. Do you know what that is?" Tucker nodded. He had always been about reading so I am sure he had read something in a book he found at someone's house. "Well momma was gifted six of them." I told him, my voice calm trying to keep him calm as well.

"Six?" I nodded. "That's a lot." He told me. I let out a laugh, agreeing with him.

"It is, isn't it?"

"So one of them is my dad? Or are all of them?" He questioned, obviously confused.

"All of them. You are theirs, just like you are mine. Are you okay with that?" I asked him, knowing this kind of thing could be hard. He went five years with no dad, only to end up with like six.

"I feel like I won the lottery." He joked. I rolled my eyes at him laughing.

"You are too young to play the lottery." I joked back. We have often times taken the scratch off tickets and played them just for fun. Making it a game of who could win the most. Tucker always seemed to win, being awfully lucky.

"Can I meet them?" He questioned. My body warmed with joy at his question. I could feel the pull of my mates, although new to me, it was extremely familiar.

"Of course." I stood up, offering him my hand which he gladly took. "Deep breath, Tucks." I told him quietly, which he took a deep inhale before releasing it. It was calming technique we both did together. Calmed the nerves and it was a god send when he believed in monsters under the bed. We walked out together, the guys all standing up in the kitchen watching us as we came forward from the hallway. "This is Tucker." I told them. Henrik was the first to make a move, walking over to him slowly and with a warm smile.

"Hey Tuck, man you are tall." He told him with a grin. "My name is Henrik." He introduced himself, his hand extended out. Tucker hesitated for a second, looking up at me and when I nodded he grabbed Henrik's hand, shaking it firmly. "Man that is one strong grip." He complimented as he pulled his hand back. "You been taking care of your mom? The man of the house?" Tucker puffed out his chest nodding. This made all of them smile at the boy. "That's good, I'm glad you were there for her. And you seemed to have done a good job." Kol flashed over to us, making Tucker jump a bit, not expecting it.

"Hey little man, I'm Kol." He said with this crazed grin. My eyes went to Tucker who was grinning back at him. Something about Kol kicking the shyness from him. Probably since Kol was like a child himself. "Do you like candy? There's this great candy shop up the street from your moms bakery-" I cleared my throat at him making him stop and laugh nervously at me. "I mean- there's a great farmers market. Lots of fruits and veggies. Be like uhh Popeye, ya know?" Kol tried. Kai and Henrik both snorted at Kol.

"It's okay. Momma lets me have candy sometimes." Tucker told him causing him to smile happily. Kol jumped up letting Nik walk up to him next. After introducing himself, he ruffled Tuckers hair. His eyes landing on the fridge.

"Is that your work?" He asked him. Tucker nodded happily. The last week consisted of Tucker trying his hand at art. He was actually pretty decent at it. "This is great- I bet I could show you a few things. I have my own art room you know." Nik told him, this made Tucker super excited.

"Are we going back with them mom?" He asked me, looking up at me. I glanced to the guys before looking back at Tucker.

"Of course, Tucks." I told him.

"Really!? Then Nik can show me his art room! " I smiled at how excited he was. I knew this was a huge deal for him, but I felt indifferent about it. Not that I didn't want to be with my mates. I just- I didn't know them. The one memory I had was small, meaningful but small. The others, I didn't even remember. Blinking my eyes, I looked back at them, Finn had introduced himself, keeping it short and Kai had just finished talking about the video games their world had. Elijah stepped forward next. His eyes looked nervous, but he kept calm and collected.

"Hello there, Tucker." Elijah started, kneeling in front of him and tilting his head slightly. "My name is Elijah." Tucker stared at him, something lighting in his eyes.

"You're my biological father." He stated, not a hint of a question in his tone. I snapped my eyes to him, shock and confused. No one had told him that. How did he know? Elijah smiled.

"We all are- but yes. I helped create you, I suppose." He accepted. Tucker smiled, launch forward as his arms wrapped around Elijah's neck in a hug.

"I always wanted a dad and now I have six." He whispered. Elijah slowly moved his arms around his son. A look of pure joy filling his face. I smiled at them, the moment was truly special.

"I didn't get a hug." Kol muttered in a whiny tone, getting an elbow from Kai.

"Are you ready to go home?" Finn asked, he kept glancing outside, watching the sky for the eclipse. I nodded at him, Tucker releasing Elijah as he jumped up, excited.

"Are you sure, love??" Nik questioned. At his words, my vision darkened slightly, an image pushing its way into view.

"Are you sure?" Vision Nik asked, but before he could say or do anything, Vision me grabbed him by his curly blonde hair, pulling him to my lips.

"I'm sure." I whispered before he let out a growl and kissed me, his hands moving to lift me as he flashed us to a bed, kissing where ever he could reach as he undressed me.

I blinked a few times as the vision faded out before things got too spicy. Nik staring at me with concern before flashing to stand in front of me. His hands moving to my hips to steady me as I cleared my vision.

"Are you alright, love?" I stared up at him, nodding. Warmth spreading through my body at his touch. Not gonna lie, I was even warmed just at the memory that I just witnessed. "Are you sure?" He repeated. I smiled.

"I'm sure."