Chapter XXII: Flame

Henrik ended up helping me change back into my original outfit, stealing kisses as he did. Of course we decided to get the dress, since it was defiled already. Nik ended up leaving us before Henrik could know what had happened. I felt dirty. Sure, Nik didn't see anything other than my pleasure filled face. Henrik's back being to the door the whole time. But, something was running through me. Like a thrill of being watched.

Henrik ended up leaving to continue his shopping when Nik did come back to us. Not saying a word as we pay for my things and leave the shop. Sitting in the car was weird. It wasn't uncomfortable silence. But I felt weird since he hadn't acknowledged what he had clearly seen.

"So what was the issue with the Hybrid?" I questioned, breaking the silence as he drove us back home. Nik kept his eyes on the road, not glancing at me as if he was contemplating what he had seen. "Nik?" He snapped his eyes at me, a bit confused like he hadn't heard me.

"I'm sorry- what did you you say, love?" He asked as he looked between me and the road. His eyes moving quickly to show he was listening.

"What were you thinking about?" Nik sucked his bottom lip in between his teeth, holding in a smile before shaking his head at me. I reached my hand out, placing it on his thigh which made him jerk a bit. The smile dropping as I saw his eyes darken before glancing at me. My eyes narrowing at him. "What is it Alpha?" I asked in a low sultry voice. I was beginning to wonder if bonding with them all awakened some reaction in me as well. Inhaling, I didn't smell anything different.Nothing that stood out to me at least. But the small flame in my body seemed to always be lite. Ready to spread and spark. Like a wild fire.

"Frankie." Nik warned, his face trying to remain stoic. Eyes betraying him as his desires swirled around in his blizzard looking eyes. My hand squeezed his thigh before moving to pull away from him, his hand instantly catching it and holding it back to his thigh. I raised my eyebrow at him as he just smirked towards the road.

"So are you going to tell me what you were thinking about? Or should I try my hand at guessing?" I teased him. He kept his eyes on the road, not speaking up. I felt my lips twitch into a half smile. "Okay- let's see.. are you thinking about the dress?" Nik shook his head slightly. "No? Alright- Umm let's see.." I acted like I was in thought as my hand moved up his thigh slightly. "Is it about the hybrid issue? No that wouldn't make you so tense. Hmm." Nik rolled his eyes at my playful tease as we neared the mansion. Since we hadn't moved into the new house yet- we had to come here. As we parked, Nik hit the buckle of my seatbelt before pulling me to his lap. My legs straddling him.

"Did you know-" He started, moving my hair behind me ear softly. "That the face you make when you are at your highest peak of pleasure-" He leaned closer to me, his fingers moving to the back of my neck. "Is the most delicious thing I've ever seen." He finished as his lips brushed mine. That little fire in me- pulsing- throbbing even. Growing brighter. I watched as Nik inhaled sharply. His eyes darkening even more. "You smell so divine- like the finest dessert." I tried to squeeze my legs together at his words, needing friction- but my legs were wrapped around him in his seat. The smirk on his face making me know that he knew what I needed. "Tell me what you want, love." He purred against my lips. I went to speech as I felt him harden against me. But a tap on the window pulled our attention. A growl leaving Nik as he glanced to see a brunette girl standing there. "Can I help you?" He growled out as he rolled the window down. She glared towards me slightly before her eyes fluttered to Nik's.

"Hudson found another pack about twenty miles out. If we go now we can get to them." She spoke calmly to Nik. Her brown eyes holding so much want for him. I let out a slight growl at her making her and Nik look at me. I felt Nik squeeze my thigh before he pulled me into a kiss. Feeling her eyes on us made me kiss him hard- possessively. The fire in me flickering as I pulled back from him.

"Go do what you need to do." I told him lowly. Nik's eyes stared into mine before nodding. Before he could look back to the girl who was still staring at us, I grabbed his chin like they all do to me. Forcing his eyes on me as I hovered my lips over his. "I'll be waiting for you." I breathed out as my lips brushed along his. His length pressing against me. I knew he wanted to stay and finish this. But I had just given him something to think about for a bit. I moved off his lap as I got out of the car. I heard him muttering something to the girl, sounding a lot like a growl of annoyance before I had him in front of me and pressing me into the car. His shaft pressing against me to hold me in place.

"We are not finished here." He growled as he captured my lips hard. Moving with so much passion as he grinded against me. I moaned against his lips at the feeling of heat spread throughout me. But as quickly as he had me against the car, I was released.  "Be ready for me, love." He whispered out in such a low raspy tone, I could feel myself fluttering at the sound alone. I nodded as I released the breath I was holding. Nik walking away to go deal with whatever was going on. I just stood there for a moment, a smile on my face as I relaxed. I just knew I was already counting down the time until Nik would return to me.