Chapter XIX: Alpha

After eating my pancakes, I got dressed- much to Nik's dismay. But I had asked him if we could go shopping. Just for a bit. I needed some clothes I was comfortable in and what I had from before dying was not very me anymore. Although my style hadn't changed much. Glancing over to Nik as he drove the car, both of us making eye contact here and there. A smile on his face as if he was living a dream.

Nik moved his hand to rest on my thigh as he drove. Heat spreading through my leg as he squeezed slightly.

"So the whole wanting to scent me like a pack of wild animals thing is true?" I asked him as I tried not to focus on his touch. Nik glanced over at me, smirking slightly and shaking his head at my wording.

"Like a pack of wolves, love." He corrected. I laughed at him as he moved his hand further up my thigh. The idea of wearing a skirt was now seemingly a bad idea- or a good idea. Depends on how you see it I suppose. His hand moving up my skirt since it was a simple knee length.  Caressing my thigh with his rough fingers. "And to answer your question- being bonded to all of us now.. you put off a scent." I raised my eyebrows at him, a bit confused but also weirded out by the idea.

"A scent? I put off a scent??" Nik laughed out, nodding his head. "Like- what kind of scent?" He glanced over at me as he was at a stop light. His hand squeezing my thigh before moving up just the slightest bit more.

"It's not a bad scent if that's what you are thinking." He looked at me, inhaling sharply as he takes in the scent locked in the car. His eyes darkening as a smile spreads on to his face, a natural smile. "Sandalwood and Gardenias." He breathed as he looked at me. He looked like he wanted to jump me right then and there. The heat running through my body made me think I agreed with his wishes, but then I felt his fingers tickling at my underwear. I don't recall his hand moving more so I jumped slightly at the feeling.

"Careful, Nik. Your inner Alpha is showing." I told him in a low tone. His eyes flashed between dark blue to his yellow and back to the dark blue. Maybe even darker- at the moment I spoke the word Alpha. I tilted my head at him as his hand was frozen. "What is it?" I questioned as he looked away from me, driving again. I leaned over to him, my breath on his ear as he focused on driving. "What's wrong, Alpha?" A low growl left his lips as I felt the car speed up some.

"I'm driving, Frankie." He spoke with a rasp in his voice, but at the same time he seemed to be enjoying the new name. I smiled at him, not pulling back from where I was leaning. My breath fanning his ear as my lips moved slightly to kiss at the shell of his ear. His breath catching in his throat. "Frankie." He breathed as my hand landed on his thigh. His being removed from mine so I could adjust myself closer to him. My hand squeezing his thigh before moving up higher. His eyes closed for a second before snapping back open as he realized he was driving.

"I'm going to make you feel good, Alpha." I purred into his ear, before pulling away as I pulled the button to his jeans undone. Nik jolted as I reached into his jeans and pulled his hardened cock free.

"Frankie! What are you doing!?" He exclaimed, his foot feeling heavy on the gas.

"Focus on driving." I told him sternly. His eyes were dark. "Unless you don't want this? Can you not handle this?" I asked him. He glanced to me and then back to the road, a nod of the head. I smiled at him before lowering my head over him, my tongue darting out to swirl around the little slit on the tip. Nik letting out a harsh breath as I leaned closer, pressing an open mouth kiss over the head before sucking the tip in. My cheeks hollow as I pull back with a pop.

My hand wrapped around the base, stroking him- squeezing occasionally before I leaned in, taking more than the head into my mouth before pulling it back out with a loud pop. Nik letting out a groan as I stroked him some more. This time I took him all the way to the back of my throat. Keeping one hand on the steering wheel as he moved his other hand to pull my hair to the side, holding it out of my way as I hollowed my cheeks around him. Sucking as I pulled back but pushed him back in. My tongue swirling around his cock. Feeling the veins and flex he did. Moaning against him as I pushed him further into my mouth, gagging slightly as I felt him slide a little past the back of my throat. Pulling back with a loud pop. My tongue dragging up along his length before sliding over the tip. My hand sliding along the base, squeezing as I sucked on the tip more.

The precum landing on my tongue as I pushed him back into my mouth. Nik was biting back his groans as I felt him tensing in my mouth. He was close. I could feel it. My teeth grazed lightly along his skin as I pulled back, pushing him back in not even a second later. My hand continuously squeezing and releasing the base as I pumped him in and out of my mouth. His hold on my hair tightening as a groan left his lips, nearly sounding like a growl. I pushed him into my mouth, gagging as I felt him tense up more before a long moan left his throat.

"Frankie- I'm-" He trailed off as a liquid shot into my mouth and down my throat in ropes. Moaning as I pumped him a few times, sucking softly to get it all. "God-" He moaned out as I pulled back with a loud pop. We were stopped near what looked to be an outlet mall. I looked around as I wiped my chin. My eyes snapping back to Nik who was looking very content with what had just happened. I grinned, leaning over and kissing his cheek, only for him to pull me to his lips. I was a bit shocked he was kissing me after that, but I responded happily. "This isn't over." He whispered as he pulled back. Putting himself away as he went to get out of the car with me.

This was becoming a game between us it seemed.