Chapter XVII: A bit of the Past

Sitting in the passenger seat, I looked over to Nik. A smile on his face that I couldn't help but meet with my own smile.

"So where are we going?" I asked him as I glanced over to him. His blue eyes glancing over to me subtlety before looking back to the road.

"We're almost there, love. Calm down. I don't plan on taking you to a secluded area to murder you or anything." The way the words just slipped out of his mouth made me laugh.

"Really? I'm pretty sure the way you said that so easily makes me more worried." I told him which made him chuckle, shaking his head at me as he does.

"Well, look up, love." He said as he moved the gear to park. My eyes snapped up to see my old house. It looked different, but the same. My heart swelled as I moved to get out of the car. My house I had been staying in for the past five or so years stood in front of me, but it looked to have been remodeled some. Not drastically, just some add-ones.

"What is this?" I questioned as Nik came up beside me. His hand on my lower back.

"Well since the explosion-" I gave him a look of confusion. "Right you don't remember that. Well- a while ago someone was trying to kill you- not anymore of course- and your house was gone." He said in summary. I glanced over at him a bit shock and paranoid all of sudden. "You're safe now, love. Don't worry."

"I'm not worried." I told him not sounding a hundred percent.

"Mm sure. But- I had been getting this rebuilt for you since then- adding some extra rooms of course..so we could all be here with you." I glanced over at him. "I was thinking- if you want of course- maybe this could be our home? I know we don't really need a huge house and this house means a lot to you-" I stopped his rant, pulling him to me and kissing him. My hands moving to his neck and pulling him closer to me as he kissed me back with the same feverish need. His hands moved to my hips, squeezing as he pulled me flush to his body. The heat spreading through my body from the kiss alone doubled as I felt his body reacting like mine.

"Maybe you should show me to my room." I whispered as I pulled back slightly, breathing heavily at the lust running through me. My blood running so hot that a whimper left my lips involuntarily. Nik raised an eyebrow and smirked down at me.

"As you wish." He whispered as he lowered his hands to my thighs, lifting me up quickly as my legs wrapped around his waist on instinct. A giggle leaving my lips as he flashed to the door. Fumbling with the keys as I move my face to his neck, kissing along his skin before nipping at him for taking so long. A groan leaving Nik's throat in a deep rasp as he finally pushed the door open.

The smell of cranberry's and oranges filling my nose. I nipped at his neck more, trying to make him move quicker as I squeezed my legs around him, pressing myself against him. A small growl leaving his mouth as he flashed a room, slamming me against the door as it shut, his lips attacking mine. A squeal turned into a moan in my throat as he drops me down slightly, my core being pressed against by his hardened length. Grinding against me as he bit my lip, pulling it slightly as he pulled back. His lips moving to my neck as he grabbed the center of my shirt- more like Kol's shirt- and ripped it. A gasp leaving my lips at the aggressive act.

Nik let out a chuckle as he moved closer to me, his breath fanning my neck before his dull teeth scratch against my skin, nipping me. Before moving his lips down to my collar bone, his tongue darting out here and there- like he was tasting my skin. A whine left my lips as he pulled back, removing his shirt while holding me against the door with his hips. My legs tightening around him as I felt him flexing against me.

"Nik-" I purred into his ear, feeling him push against me more before pulling me away from the door, falling backwards onto the bed. I straddled his hips- my hands on his shoulders as I smile down at him. Nik grabbed my hips, pulling at my pants.

"I have a request." He told me- a smirk on his lips as if it was the best favor ever.

"Oh do you?" I pressed myself against his groin, grinding gently as his eyes darkened even more.

"If you are okay with it-" He breathed out as I pressed myself harder against him. I looked at him, urging him on. He grabbed my hips, lifting me up and off of him. "I want you to sit on me." He told me so confidently. I gave him a weird look.

"Well I thought I was." I told him confused. Nik shook his head.

"Not like that, love." He sat up, pulling my pants off along with my underwear before I could connect the pieces. His hands on my hips as he pulled me back onto him. But not on his waist.

"Nik!!" I squealed as I was pressed onto his face. His stubble tickling me slightly as I felt his breath on my heat. My hands moved quickly to the headboard, holding on tightly.

"Sit on me." He demanded, his tone sounding raspy and deep. The heat dropping low in my stomach along with flutters of desire. Hesitating slightly as I moved more before lowering myself onto him. His hands on my ass as I felt his tongue dart out, sliding along my folds before I sat down. His tongue spearing out of his mouth and pushing past my folds and into me deeply, a moan filtering out of my throat and echoing around the room.

"Oh- god!" I moaned as his tongue went deep into me, curling and flexing around. The feeling of him sucking on my lips causing me to tighten around him. My body reacting to his tongue as my legs try to squeeze, not being able to though. Nik squeezed my ass, slapping it once as he groaned into me. The mixture of the vibrations and the stinging causing my body to jerk. Grinding my hips into him, riding his tongue. My head throwing back as I let out multiple moans.

My hands gripping the headboard tightly as my walls pulsed around his tongue. His upper lip tickling at my clit as he let out another groan into me. My insides twisting before snapping over him. My hips jolting forward as I felt my high peak, his tongue pulling my orgasm through me. Moans and whimpers leaving my lips as my orgasm left me, feeling him lap it up as if he was feasting on the most amazing meal of his lifetime.

My chest rising repeatedly. Heavy breaths flooding out of my mouth as I lowered back to Earth from my high. Moving slightly as I fell to the side of Nik's body, landing off of him in a flop.

"My god." I breathed out. Nik let out a chuckle as he licked his lips before grabbing a tissue off the side table. Probably cleaning his face off. I jumped when I felt him wiping me clean. "What are you doing??" I asked him confused.

"Cleaning you up a bit." He said like it was obvious. I shook my head, grabbing his hand.

"We aren't finished here." I told him, causing his eyebrows to raise.

"Well come here then."