Chapter XXIV: Yes Sir

After dinner, Finn did dishes since I had cooked. He was being so sweet and told me to go relax. I made sure to have Tucker change into his pajamas as it got late. Brushing his teeth before getting into his bed.

"Mom? Can I ask you something?" I looked at him as I sat on the edge of his bed.

"Of course, Tuck. You can always ask me questions." I assured him. Tucker looked really hesitant, making me focus completely on him. "What is it, Tucker?" He shook his head.

"It's nothing." He mumbled. My eyes narrowed in on him. His face flashing as he knew I wasn't dropping it. "I-I was just curious if I was going to get a sibling." He spoke quickly. It sounded like a lie. He stutters when he lies. He doesn't know I know that though so I decided to let it go for now. My eyes softened at his current spoken question.

"Do you want a sibling?" I questioned him, trying to see if he even would want one. Did I want another child? Tucker is such a great kid. I couldn't have asked for a better one. Tucker shrugged.

"I don't know.. It wouldn't be so bad- right?" I smiled at him as he tried to even think if he wanted one.

"Maybe we should just wait it out. Let fate do what it does best, yeah?" He nodded as I ruffled his hair. "Now get in, time for bed, kiddo." He grinned as he wiggled into his bed. I laughed as I raised the blanket up and tucked him in loosely. "Snug as bug?" He grinned wider as he laughed.

"As a bug in a rug." I laughed with him as I stood up, leaning down to press a kiss to his forehead. "I love you, mom." Tucker whispered as I went to turn his light off. I smiled, looking down before turning to him.

"I love you too, Tuck. Now get some sleep." I moved towards the door seeing Elijah standing with a smile. I pushed him back to close the door, making sure to grab his arm and walk to my bedroom door before I turned to him. "Can I help you?" I questioned, my eyes glancing over him and seeing he was still in the normal looking clothes. It was weird.

"Siblings, huh?" He questioned as his hands went to rest on my hips. A playful glint in his eyes. I rolled my eyes at him which made his smile drop, tilting his head some. His hand reaching up to hold my jaw, thumb dragging along my lips. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He asked, his voice having an underlining of sternness that was like alcohol to the flame inside of me. My stomach flipped at the feeling of control he was exerting. I swallowed hard as I stared up at him.

"Maybe I did." I spoke once I felt my mouth wasn't too dry. His eyebrow shooting up. "Does that bother you? Sir." His eyes darkened, his hand on my jaw tightening slightly.

"Stay in my room tonight." He told me, releasing me and making eye contact before walking away. I stood there, a bit lost as I watched him enter his room down the hall. His head turning towards me before closing his door. I let out a breath as my body seemed to calm down some. Moving to go into my room quietly. I jumped when I saw Kai laying in my bed.

"What are you doing in my room?" I questioned him. His brown eyes met mine as he sat up.

"Well, I was going to ask you to stay in my room with me- but it seems the dominate Prince has decided to come out to play." He teased as he sat up. I laughed at his name for Elijah. "Maybe tomorrow night?" He questioned.

"Of course. Is there a reason everyone wants me to stay in their room all of a sudden?" I asked as he got up and came up to me. A smirk on his face.

"Probably the scent you put out at dinner." He mentioned as he dragged the back of his fingers along my side.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I denied, playing dumb. His smirk grew as he leaned down a bit.

"I'm sure you don't. But I can smell it now." I squeezed my thighs together. "The arousal dripping out of you. What caused it? Was it calling Elijah sir? Or was it the control he took over you?" Kai questioned as he backed me into the door. His hand moving around the side of my breast, sending a shiver through my spine. "Better question, what was happening at dinner to make you smell so..." He leaned closer to me as his breath hit my ear. "Decadent?" My breath caught in my throat as his warm breath heated my core. "Ahh, it's getting stronger." He whispered, inhaling before pressing an open mouth kiss to my neck.

"Kai-" I breathed out in a soft moan as my head moved to the side. Kai breathed against my skin as his nose dragged up the column of my neck. Goosebumps and shivers running through me. He stepped back as he smiled at me.

"You should go to Elijah. Get some....rest." He said with a chuckle. I breathed out a long pant as he gently grabbed me, moving me to the side before leaving the room slowly. "Goodnight, my Angel." He whispered as he closed the door. My stomach had some much fluttering in it. My thighs pressing together. I closed my eyes as I tried to calm my breathing. My dead heart threatening to beat at how aroused I was.

I let out a shaky breath before moving to leave my room. Completely forgetting what I came in here for as I made my way to Elijah's room. Knocking lightly. The door opening as Elijah stood there, shirtless and in what looked to be sweatpants.

"You took your time." He told me. I looked up at him once I had finished scanning his body. The arousal in me making me shiver. I noticed him inhaling deeply as my thighs squeezed. "Get in here." I lowered my head.

"Yes Sir."