Chapter XV: Exploring Our Options

I finally broke out of my mates grasp, Finn helping me quite a bit. Making my way to the shower since I was now covered in egg. First stopping in my room, I stripped down and grabbed my robe, slipping it on as I made my way out into the hallway to the bathroom. My walk stopping when someone stood in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I questioned as I stared into Kol's dark eyes. Mischief floating around in them. He smirked at me as his hands reached forward, grabbing my cheeks and pulling me into a kiss. It took me a minute to move my lips with his- confused what was happening. His hands weaved into my hair, pulling me closer to him as he dipped my head back some to deepen the kiss. His tongue diving into my mouth and feeling- tasting every corner of my mouth. I jumped as I felt hands coming up behind me, grabbing my hips and pulling my ass against them as lips touched my neck. I pulled back from Kol, glancing to see Kai smirking at me. Kol moved in to my neck, kissing and nipping at my skin as Kai leaned over, his lips connecting with my lips. A moan muffling against his lips as Kol dropped his hands to pull at my robe. I pulled back from Kai to glance between the two of them.

"What are you both doing??" I questioned- my eyes glancing at the two of them as they both glanced at me.

"Exploring our options?" Kol offered, looking to Kai before back to me. My eyebrow raised as he pulled me with Kai pushing me into the bathroom and closing the door.

"W-wait what?!" I exclaimed as Kol pulled the tie of my robe undone.

"Relax, Frankie." Kai laughed. "It's about you. As much as I like Kol- as a brother-" He clarified. "This is about you." Kol chuckled, nodding.

"Trying to help you relax some, Darlin'." Kol added, pressing his lips to my lips, distracting me as Kai moved to turn the shower on.  As Kai returned to us, his hands moved to remove the robe, slowly sliding it down my shoulders as Kol moved his lips with mine. Kai leaned over, his lips on my shoulder as a moan bubbled through me as I felt his hands move to my breast, his hands glowing red. The heat spreading through my body at a fast rate. I reached my hands up, lacing my hands into Kol's hair as I kissed him a bit more aggressively. The desire I had for them both was making my body so hot.

Kai pinched and pulled at my nipples as my ass rubbed against him. Kol stepped forward more as I was sandwiched between the two of them. My hips pressed by both of theirs. Feeling the harden length of both of them pressing against me. Kai nipped at my neck, a bit of blood dripping from a small cut he made. Dragging his tongue along it, groaning at the taste. Kol pulled back as he moved to pull his shirt off. Kai pushed me forward in Kol's hands when Kol was down to his boxers. Kol pulling me along with him and into the shower. The hot water distracting me for a moment before I felt Kai enter the shower as well, his hands landing on my hips and turning me around.

"This isn't weird for you- right?" He questioned as he let the water spray over us. His hair matting down to his forehead just like it did for Kol. I shook my head at him.

"But if it's too much for you both-" I started but Kai smirked, pulling me to him and pressing his lips to mine. Kol's hands came from behind me, starting on my stomach and trailing down my torso to my heated core, his lips attacking my neck in a heat mixture of kisses and bites. I let out a moan as Kai siphoned from me and Kol let his fingers trace over my clit teasingly. Kai pulled back from my lips and drops to his knees, Kol moving his fingers away as Kai pushed my legs apart some and lowered his face to my core. His tongue darting out to pulling my clit into his mouth, sucking on it and flicking his tongue along it.

Moans leaving my lips as Kol had one arm around my waist to hold me up and the other hand was pinching and pulling at my nipple. His teeth nipping at my neck. Kai's tongue darted to my folds, sliding across them before pushing his way into my entrance. His hand moving to let his fingers trail along my slit before his mouth went back to sucking on my clit and his finger sliding into me. My legs gave out under me as he added a second finger, pumping them in and out of me as Kol held me up against his chest. Kol's lips attached to my neck, his fangs scratching against my skin before sinking into my neck. Moans leaving my lips as I feel Kai siphone from me as his fingers moved more, his tongue flicking my clit.

Kol kept his arm around me as he raised his wrist to my mouth. He didn't have to utter a word for me as I attached my fangs to his wrist. My eyes rolling back some at the pleasure of everything. The water running cold over us and causing the heat in my body to fight back, like a white blood cell fighting off a sickness. Kol let out a groan as he bit deeper, his arm tightening around me as Kai pushed a third finger into me. My walls pulsing around him. The heat under my skin getting so hot that I thought I would burst.

Kai pulled back from my clit, running his thumb over it as he looked up at me. His eyes so dark, I thought he was possessed. His fangs extending in desire before he moved to my thigh, biting into my skin and causing my walls to crumble. Kol held me up completely seeing as the pleasure in me was too much. Between my two mates drinking from me, drinking from Kol and Kai having his fingers moving so ungodly fast as his thumb rolled around my bundle of nerves to a steady rhythm.

Kol pulled back first once my orgasm passed, his tongue licking up the drip of blood before the water could wash it away down the drain. Kai pulled back next, not only licking the blood up but moving to suck his fingers clean, my eyes on him as he did. Kol pulled his wrist from my mouth. A smirk on them both as I let out a long breath of satisfaction.

"See? Exploring our options." Kol mumbled as he grabbed my shampoo and started to lather it through my hair. The cold water being ignored since my body was still on fire. Kai stood up as he grabbed my loofa and got some soap before washing my body.

"You two will be the death of me." I breathed as arousal flooded my mind as Kai slowed his movements over my body, teasing me as he washed my skin.

"No. That will definitely be Niklaus." Kol laughed.