Chapter XXVII: Seduce

Tucker ended up leaving with Kol before we could talk anymore of the subject. I looked to Elijah before Kai came running in.

"I'm kidnapping this one today." He announced as he grabbed my hand with a smirk. Elijah stepped in front of him to stop him.

"We're trying to figure something out here." He told him sternly but Kai only scoffed at him.

"Whatever it is can wait." Kai told him with narrowed eyes. "Ahh come on!" He whined. I let out a laugh at his childish act, standing up next to him.

"It's alright, Elijah. Can you check with Henrik? See if he knows anything about this kind of thing?" I asked him as he snapped his gaze to me. Kai decided to speak up before Elijah could say anything.

"Don't forget to call him sir!!" Kai said with a straight face. My eyes widen as Elijah turns his glare to him. I pull my lip into my mouth to keep a straight face as Elijah shoves Kai before leaving the room. Not a word. "Think I upset him?" Kai asked from the ground, a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes at him as he stood up, "Get dressed, Angel."

-

After changing out of Elijah's shirt, I opened the bedroom door only to see Kai already standing there with a smile. His eyes moving from mine to look over my outfit.

"What?" I questioned as his eyes lingered over my outfit before his eyes snapped up to mine.

"Nothing." He tried but I raised my eyebrow at him which made him sigh. "Your style has changed is all. I wasn't expecting it is all." I narrowed my eyes at him before glancing down at my outfit. A white off shoulder crop top of sorts and a flowery flowy skirt.

"Is that bad?" I asked, feeling a bit insecure of my chosen outfit now

"Is that bad?" I asked, feeling a bit insecure of my chosen outfit now. My arms moving to hide the small sliver of skin showing between the shirt and skirt. Kai's eyes widen as he reached out, moving my arms quickly and lacing our fingers together.

"You look beautiful, Angel. Like I said- I was just not expecting it. But you-" He leaned down pressing a short kiss to my cheek. "Look-" A kiss to my nose. "Gorgeous." He finished before pressing his lips to my lips. I smiled slightly as it was kept as a simple long peck. I pulled back as I felt his hand trail lightly against my bare skin. "Maybe we should just stay in." He mumbled as he felt the skin under his fingers heating up slightly.

"Kai-" I breathed out. He smirked.

"Did I render you speechless, Angel?" I looked up to meet his eyes, heated and full of want. His tongue dragged along his bottom lip as he leaned to the side of me. His breath hitting my ear. "We should probably head out if we are going anywhere." I let out as he pulls back and releases my sides. I reached out before he could pull back too much though. Grabbing his hands and pulling him to me before my lips captured his. Moving quickly against his as his arms wrapped around my waist, stepping closer to me. Pulling back for just a moment as my forehead rests on his.

"Did you really have a plan for today?" I questioned, curious if it was worth skipping or not. Already I was thinking it was. Kai let out a soft chuckle.

"Not really. I was kind of hoping to seduce you." He admitted making my eyes widen and a laugh to bubble from me before his lips met mine once more. His hands moving to my thighs before lifting me up in his arms. Feeling the breeze of him flashing out of the room, I realize he flashed us to my room. Pulling back slightly as he leaned into a wall. "Didn't want to do anything in Elijah's room. Might be awkward." He breathed out before kissing me again. The feeling of eyes on me causing me to pull back slightly and turn my head. Kai pressing his lips to my cheek before moving to my neck. A small flash caught my eyes as I followed it to my bed.

"Please don't stop on my account." Nik whispered with a smirk. His eyes dark as Kai pulls back to look at him.

"What is this? A show?" He asked, making Nik lean his head back slightly. Kai smirked leaning back in to bite at my neck. "I suppose we could put on an entertaining show." He whispered against my neck causing a moan to erupt through my lips. My eyes lingering on Nik's before Kai grabbed my face, turning me to face him.