Chapter XIII: Dreaming of the Original B*

After dressing I moved to leave my room, being stopped when Kai was standing there. A half smirk on his face and a raised eyebrow.

"Hey there Officer Frankie." He winked. I let out a snort, trying to push around him, but his hands moved to my hips, backing me into my room and kicking the door closed.

"What are you doing Kai?" I asked him as I let him push me back into my room.

"Tell me about the nightmare." He told me, a stern look on his face washing the playfulness away. I huffed at him, moving to grab his hands off of me.

"I told you and I told Finn. It's nothing. Just a bad dream. Leave it-" I stopped as the moan pushed its way out of me, my eyes snapping down to see his hands glowing red.

"Try again, Angel." Kai told me sternly, a slight smirk on his lips.

"Are you seriously doing this? What is this? Some kind of torture?" Kai raised his eyebrow.

"This is torture? Elaborate." He urged, but tightened his hands on my hips.

"I'm not explaining myself. Now please release me." Kai shook his head no, stepping closer to me.

"Maybe I don't want to." He muttered, his brown eyes heated as they stared down at me. "Why won't you talk about your nightmare?"

"Why do you want me to so badly?" I countered back. Kai narrowed his eyes at me, a moan bubbling back into my throat. "Stop That!!" I told him, smacking his chest.

"Frankie-"

"I had a nightmare of being killed. Okay? Just drop it. It was nothing." I told him, shoving his hands off my hips and moving away from him. My chest hurt at the thought of being staked, almost like I was actually being staked.

"You dreamed of being killed?" Kai repeated, staying where he was as he looked at me. I sat nodded, sitting on my bed. "But not like a vision, right? Just a dream."

"Just a dream. I was in the prison world and Esther appeared-"

"Esther? The mother of the Originals? She was there?" I nodded as he looked at me concerned. "Wasn't she a big witchy deal? She was the one who helped that Paul guy as a spirit." He mentioned. I furrowed my brows at him not understanding completely.

"I don't know. I just remember some things about her. But she is their mother." I told him.

"Could she be haunting you?"

"With a dream of killing me repeatedly? Not to mention I keep seeing and hearing you all screaming and crying. And then I'm in labor all over again." Kai furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"You see us?" I nod slowly, unsure why he is curious about that. "We need to find out what happened the night you died. Something happened- cause from my understanding, you are reliving it like you were there..And you weren't. Aurora was in your body."

"Aurora?" I questioned. Kai shook his head.

"She's not important, we need to talk to the others." He said, reaching over and pulling me up. "Come on. Time to have a chat with the Original Boy band down there." I let out a huff as he pulled me out of the room.

-

"You dreamt of Esther?" Elijah repeated just like how Kai had. Finn was sending me a look, probably upset that I told Kai and not him. But I mostly told Kai to get him out of my way.

"Why do you all keep repeating me?" I questioned in annoyance. I was sat next to Kol with Kai on my other side. I was pretty much sandwiched since they were both extremely close to me. A hand on both of my thighs, a bit higher than a friendly gesture. My eyes looked up to see that Nik and Tucker were missing from our little meeting. "Where is Nik and Tuck?"

"Nik is teaching Tuck how to make an omelette." Elijah spoke up. My eyebrows furrowed. "He's fine, Frankie. Just making breakfast." I nodded with a sigh.

"I wasn't worried- just Tucker- He's more into science experiments that go-" There was a loud bang from the kitchen making me shove Kai and Kol away from me quickly and flash to the kitchen. Opening the door, there stood Nik and Tucker. Nik looked utterly confused and shocked, egg dripping down his face as his blue eyes snapped to me.

"I-Tuck-uh" He stammered. Tucker snapped his hazel eyes to me, a toothy smile on his face as an omelette falls from the ceiling and lands on Nik's head making him jump slightly.

"Mom! You'll never guess what I can do!!" He exclaimed excitedly. My eyes went back to Nik as he just stood there in shock. Kai and Kol both burst out at the mess that Nik was from beside me as Elijah and Finn both came in, not looking impressed but holding concern for why their brother looked a bit fearful? Or maybe that was just the confusion.